The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Population

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXIV - Final Fantasy Online II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vawn
call me housecoat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:54 am    Post subject: Population Reply with quote

I hear you can check the number of people logged in now with the new searching features. Sounds like the average number of people logged in on any server right now is around 200-300 people, at least during NA prime.

I'm still kind of rooting for the game, as I can appreciate SE changing the way they listen to players, etc after the initial collapse, but these numbers are so low I have a hard time seeing a comeback.

Is this about the same for Bodhum?
tsakiki
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked I guess Friday night around 945, which is about noon Saturday in Japan. I came up with about 350 people. Seemed kinda light what with the big update last Thursday.

It had been seeming like there's only around 200 people playing lately - not many people in Ul'dah, and it's the same ones all the time. The patch did bring some people back.
Vawn
call me housecoat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that SE is merging servers together when subscriptions start. A lot of people say that might kill them from a PR standpoint, but I think it is probably a smart move. The server's are obviously underpopulated and the game is kind of under the radar at the moment. Best case scenario is V.2 brings in a lot of people and maybe they can re-add servers at that point, which will make the game sound like its doing great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXIV - Final Fantasy Online II All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: