The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Team Fortress 2!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find voice to be helpful in game, so i usually take the time to specifically mute just the idiots. Or when I'm playing solo it's simple to just hop servers. Some of them are actually mature.

Fucking act like it.

"The stars died so that you could be here today" - Lawrence Krauss

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I had lost interest and started playing WoW again not long after I posted this. However I'm back playing again, with lots of fun! Now the Pyro and Medic have 'upgrades' based on achievements. Both Pyro and Medic so far can upgrade all three weapons, after getting a certain number of achievements.

Of course this meant lots of groups/clans farmed themselves for the shit, which I can't do....though if we had some BEB'ers.....it'd sure be nice! I've unlocked 1/3 of my pyro stuff so far.

Wish there were more of you that played, I love this game. Fast paced, loads of fun, and just more fun, period.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone still playing? I think it's been close to a year since I last played....just lost interest and playing other things. However....new Co-oP mode!

Man vs. Machine....6 players (or more if modified) against NPC's trying to run a bomb to a bomb site. Each kill drops money which is distributed to the whole team, and you use money for upgrades. Upgrade station in the spawn lets you upgrade all sorts of things....run speed, fire/projectile/blast dmg, weapon dmg/clip size/etc.

Anyone try it yet? I'm LOVING it so far, it's a ton of fun.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: