The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dave Grohl AMA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Movies/TV/Music/Books
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buddy Lee
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Dave Grohl AMA Reply with quote

Favorite question and answer:

"What cheers me up? Um... I suppose mainly gloating over the misfortunes of other people. I guess that has to be it. Yeah, mainly crowing over the miseries of others. It doesn't always work, but it never completely fails. And then there's irony. There's irony, which is the gin in the campari, the cream in the coffee. Um... Sex can have diminishing returns, but it's amazing. Uh, no that's pretty much it, then it's a clear run to the grave." -Christopher Hitchens

Course title every university should offer: "How to tell when someone else is full of shit" -Neil deGrasse Tyson in a Q&A session on reddit
Buddy Lee
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite not question and not answer:

Not answer
"What cheers me up? Um... I suppose mainly gloating over the misfortunes of other people. I guess that has to be it. Yeah, mainly crowing over the miseries of others. It doesn't always work, but it never completely fails. And then there's irony. There's irony, which is the gin in the campari, the cream in the coffee. Um... Sex can have diminishing returns, but it's amazing. Uh, no that's pretty much it, then it's a clear run to the grave." -Christopher Hitchens

Course title every university should offer: "How to tell when someone else is full of shit" -Neil deGrasse Tyson in a Q&A session on reddit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Movies/TV/Music/Books All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: