The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neverwinter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I got up to 15. So far I find it pretty entertaining and low commitment. I have yet to figure out how to play the game really. I'm too busy killing stuff to care if I have the exact right build.

How does the game fare in later levels? Does it get tedious quickly?

Free to play tends to scare me off a bit. I wouldn't mind paying up front for a founder's pack or something, but it sounds like the zen prices are kind of out of hand. How much will that affect you later on?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wizard is around 42 and I still haven't bought any zen. I'm thinking about buying the two additional character slots, but so far none of the other rewards seem that compelling. Once I hit 60 I'll likely grab one of the retraining tokens and respec based off of what skills I've found more useful. I'm saving up the celestial coins to get the angel companion, but you need 360 for that so I'm not holding my breath or anything. I currently have my freebie companion that you get around level 16 or so maxed out. He is still fairly useful although the last couple fights he's gone down and I had to finish off the bad guys by myself so I'm not sure how much longer that will last. As for professions, I'm at level 13 or so as a tailor and level 10 as a leader. I have 4 work slots open and even when I'm doing something else I try to keep the gateway website open on a tab so I can reassign tasks. If whatever else I'm doing isn't super crucial, I'll log in do the invocation and log back out. Free exp and materials for crafting.

While I also tend to be leery of F2P games, this one seems to have tried very earnestly to avoid being the Pay2Win variety.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at 36 on my Rogue main and 19 on my Wizard alt. I'm starting to lose a little steam with my main at 36, so I bought another two character slots so I can also try out the tanker and the healer again. Maybe they'll reinvigorate me in the game. Leadership is the only crafting skill that I find enjoyable - the others have just become tedious to me.

I'm also on the Dragon server, @tokobauzsos

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a ton of free to play online games out there right now. I'm playing Neverwinter, Marvel Heroes, Path of Exile and Dragons Prophet kinda all at once right now.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: