The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Company

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXIV - Final Fantasy Online II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tsakiki
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Free Company Reply with quote

A bunch of people from Eminence will be creating a Free Company on Excalibur, and hope to gather together our collective friends from Lakshmi, FFXIV V1.0, and real life.

Looking Foward to ARR -- FC Philosophy:
Quote:

1. Eudaimonia will be a social/casual company that does end game stuff.
  2. There will be no regimental structuring of our schedule; we can not expect everyone to adhere to those kinds of time commitments anymore.
  3. Eudaimonia will be all-inclusive. Not to the point of shout recruiting, but if you have a friend or you grouped with someone you like and they want a FC, send them an invite.
  4. No DKP/points or anything of the like.
  5. The only powers the leadership will have is invite/kick privileges and changing the FC message. No class officers, bank managers or anything like that.
  6. If anything more drastic than this is needed, it will be held in a separate linkshell.
  7. If some people turn out to be complete pricks, we have procedures in place to maintain the homey atmosphere that we've created.

If people are planning to play, I hope you'll consider joining us!
Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mid helped me remember that Eminence is the LS I screwed over when I quit FFXI. They gave me an Ace's Helm maybe less than a week before I quit and I want to say it was the first in the LS or one of the first. Forgive and forget, right? >.>
tsakiki
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Izan who? Never heard of him. Smile

I'm sure there won't be issues, you aren't the only one who's ever left a game soon after getting a long-sought prize.
tsakiki
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention that was what, 6 years ago?
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a decent amount of people that are looking to play. Do you think Excal will have issues with queues and the like Kiki? I don't want everyone to be fighting to play all the time, but I want a busier server.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
tsakiki
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other than launch day (or early access), I really don't anticipate any queues for Excalibur. We had a large JP population that would have migrated off and the NA legacy servers seem to be getting pretty balanced distribution of people. Random internet surveys seem to show more people going to the new servers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXIV - Final Fantasy Online II All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: