The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Generalized and Homogenized WTF thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is almost certainly some kind of a thing. It is unlikely that it is a thing to be reading at work.

We are going to have to stick a pin in a map, set fire to something and carry on until the earth looks flat! -- RandyMac

I could teach you to how file a washer to make it worth a nickel but if you really want to make big bucks just take a penny and drill a hole in it and it becomes a washer and is worth a dime. -- Art Martin, Old-Time Logger
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How to make GTA 5 child-safe and pro-woman

We are going to have to stick a pin in a map, set fire to something and carry on until the earth looks flat! -- RandyMac

I could teach you to how file a washer to make it worth a nickel but if you really want to make big bucks just take a penny and drill a hole in it and it becomes a washer and is worth a dime. -- Art Martin, Old-Time Logger
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feminists don't understand what the word "juxtaposition" means.
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure they do.

See: "Scissor Sisters"

CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, feminists that contend that GTA is misogynistic do not. How does the author not understand the commentary on American society? Somebody didn't pay attention.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go here, do the Contra cheat (minus pressing start), then just keep pressing "A". W...T...F...
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not expect that.

Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son is literally rolling on the floor laughing at that.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My coworker found some HTML that was similar to that (raptors without hats) and put it on our intraweb help site. Now to start some rumors.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corgi Work Dat Ass Up

TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was like, Konami code? On a Vogue website? I thought maybe the link was bad or something. That was great though.
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know who wrote this, but it's genius:

Quote:
heckacute:

We’re not together anymore because he wouldn’t stop calling turtledoves “turtleducks.” I explained to him that that’s not their name, but he didn’t care. He just kept saying “turtleducks.”

Normally, people don’t have a lot of opportunities to talk about turtledoves, but he made sure that whenever we took a trip, there was a turtledove sanctuary on the way. Every time we watched television together, it was a show about turtledoves. Every time we ate, he would roast us a turtledove. There wasn’t a day that went by without him mentioning turtledoves at least once.

It was too much for me. I told him that it made me really upset when he would say “turtleducks” but that didn’t stop him. He would apologize each time he said it and he would act like it was an accident, but that weird word left his lips as often as ever.

"Look at that turtleduck… I mean turtledove. I’m sorry," he would say. The happy look in his eyes told the real story, though. It was clear that he felt no remorse. No, he was glad. He was ecstatic. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was trying to drive me mad and he was succeeding.

I spoke to doctors and psychiatrists. None of them had any solutions. I talked to my family. They didn’t understand. I even reached out to God, but received no response. I was alone in my suffering. Nobody understood and nobody could help.

Everybody has their limit. I knew I had reached mine one afternoon when we were at the park near my home. We were walking close to the pond when he spotted something. “Hey, look at that,” he said. “It’s a turtleduck.”

I had heard that stupid sentence countless times. This was different, though. He was right. It was a turtleduck. It was a brown duck standing on a turtle’s shell. I hated that he was right. I hated that he finally used that fake term correctly. I hated that duck and I hated that turtle. I hated the park. I hated myself. I hated everything. That’s when I knew.

That night, after our dinner of roasted bird meat and chocolate, after he was fast asleep, I put his work boots in a pillowcase and smashed him in the face with them over and over until he was completely dead.

CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHAHAHAHAHA!
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is pretty nuts.

Last edited by Madhatte on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap!
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because you need to be reminded

Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://churchofthehelixchoir.bandcamp.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: