The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WoW is bad for Linksys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: WoW is bad for Linksys. Reply with quote

Last night I come home from work and played some pool with my kids for a while. Around 6pm, I go to log in and play some WoW and it wouldn't work. I tried to hit the net with the same results. Renewed my IP... same. That's about the time the wife comes in and says, "Oh yeah, I haven't been able to get online since about 4."

I checked my modem's lights and see the CABLE light isn't lit. I swap cables with the other in the room and got no result. Called Cox up and they said they can't see my modem. Bah! So I pull out the old Surfboard and was going to have them restore that one to service when I noticed a foul smell coming from the back of my Linksys Gateway.

I returned it to Best Buy and brought the new one home. Called up Cox and waited for 45min. on hold for Tech Support to come on so I can get them to add the new modem. He proceeds to tell me to call up Billing because Tech Support (who can access my account) apparently can't add modems to an existing account. Luckily for me, since Katrina Cox has decided to provide better service to their customers by reducing their hours of operation. Thanks Cox! Once again, you suck.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: