The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Expansion rumors
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SPyder
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

All I can say is Sweet! Oh by the way I am back for about a week then another month out so I won't be picking WOW back up any time soon.
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read this little bit of info from a person that played the BE's at Blizzcon:

Quote:
As for the Blood Elven racial traits, they are by far the coolest. They have two currently, that work in conjunction with each other. One drains mana from the target and gives you a "Arcane Energies" effect that stacks up to three times. The second is a AoE silence around the caster that absorbs the arcane energies for Mana/Rage. I was playing a Warrior, and it gave 5 rage per Arcane Energy.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes a blood Elf rogue the ultimate Mage-killer.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you can't make a BE rogue...
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BE warrior would just as bad if not worse.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring on the BloodElf Brigade. I figure all of us will at least roll up a BE if not actually play one.

We, on Feathermoon (most of us anyway.) Mostly have our characters planned out. We'll just have to wait and see what happens when it gets here.

BE Warriors, Caster killers.
BE Rogue, Caster killer.
BE anything else. Caster Killer.

These guys are made for killing anything magic. Sorry mages...you're screwed.
Exzavier
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont you think BE are a 'coop out' (however you spell that.)
They dont have to do any work just take the NE models and turn them red.
Maybe everyone will want to play the new ally race, we still dont know what that is yet.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way I would say its a cop out was if blood elves didnt actually exsist in the mythos, but they do so I think its all good. As for the Ally race, I dont know what they can come up with that wont be a cop out.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, the ONLY thing I can think of for the Alliance race is the Draenai (sp).

This is because the expansion is based in the Outland. The BE's basically moved to the Outland. The only thing, based on in game stuff, is the Draenai. They hate the Orcs and thus would be ideal for Alliance.

Now that being said, since the Outland has only been touched upon in WC3, there is a chance that the new Alliance race is completely new. Because of this, the models and such may not be completed and why they haven't released them anything.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: