The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A confession
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apply inside.

Every time I see a window with that sign, I think it says "apple-y inside", as though the inside was filled with apples. Then I chuckle a bit. Then I look to see if anybody noticed. Then I scurry away, scurrilously.

We are going to have to stick a pin in a map, set fire to something and carry on until the earth looks flat! -- RandyMac

I could teach you to how file a washer to make it worth a nickel but if you really want to make big bucks just take a penny and drill a hole in it and it becomes a washer and is worth a dime. -- Art Martin, Old-Time Logger
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, you're broken, funny, but broken
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
MrNix
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madhatte wrote:
A good strategy, as I'm sure you have already discovered, is to go through all your daily adventures, then eat whatever food you have until you're full, then once those adventures are used up, hit the booze. Drunkenness > 15 means you are unable to adventure properly, as you are "falling-down drunk".

So it's not that much different from a typical day in the Marines.

Haven wrote:
And now trolls? Nix, you're gonna catch something.

I've been okay so far. I mean, there's this burning itch, but they assure me there's a salve for that. Plus I have this 7 lbs Mosquito to watch out for me. (Fat lot of good he did for that troll, though. Tipsiness was at 18, I was too drunk to even gnaw off my own arm. Cost me a bunch of meat, too.)
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how do I get drunk in this game?
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You consume alcoholic beverages.

We are going to have to stick a pin in a map, set fire to something and carry on until the earth looks flat! -- RandyMac

I could teach you to how file a washer to make it worth a nickel but if you really want to make big bucks just take a penny and drill a hole in it and it becomes a washer and is worth a dime. -- Art Martin, Old-Time Logger
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the specifics game. Where may I actually obtain alcohol in this game? All I've managed to get is toot oriole wine or whatever it's called.
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of mobs drop booze. You can buy it in the mall too.

Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that explains why I haven't found a place to buy it yet. They won't let me in the mall.
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They won't let me in the mall.

I don't blame them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: