The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stange and Stupid Ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Stange and Stupid Ideas Reply with quote

I don't know why I think of this crap, but I just had an Idea for T-Shirts.

I was thinking about the Whole "EXTREME!" age and I think that it's mostly over, but I think that would translate well into a Geek/Dork/Nerd line of T-Shirts.

I was thinking that if I took a Black T-Shirt, and on the back printed a picture of a D&D Character Sheet with a Pencil and some Dice on it, Put the Word Geek in small letters at the top, with EXTREME! underneath it.

Then at the bottom I'd write "Just when you thought the paper cuts couldn't get any worse" or some such tripe as that.

What do ya think?

And I'm still working on the "No More Heroes" T-Shirts. I haven't had the money to get anything printed, so I just kind of stopped trying to draw the symbol I came up with. As soon as Haven gets back from the boat, I'm going to steal his laptop and work on it some more.
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking about this a little more. I think that the "Big Johnson" style T-Shirts (The series of named shirts with different humorous sayings on them) has been done to death.

I also thought about a Just Say No campaign for the geek/dork/nerd community.

Example
Just say no to contact sports, then have a graphic of some sort.
At the bottom would read "Your Mom would worry."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: