The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meliya

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXI - Final Fantasy Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vawn
call me housecoat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Meliya Reply with quote

So, I am leveling in Crawler's Nest a few days ago. Just me, myself and Ijin. When a blm/whm rank 1 taru comes and stands by me for about 10 minutes.

Eventually, she walks up to Ijin and starts poking him. Then she starts sending tells in broken english.

>> {Linkshell} please

No response

>> {Linkshell} can i have please trade

No response, but I laugh

>> {Linkshell} me

/poke
/poke

>> ???

Still strange, but being the jerk I am, I still don't respond. Finally, she trades Ijin. I respond to her (as Latch, no keyboard on Ijin) and tell her "Ok, you can join our linkshell. We have a 2 week trial period, ok?"

I was just more curious what she'd say in LS. Thought it might be funny. She seemed hesitent (or confused) about the 2 week trial.

>> um 2 weeks? ok linkshell me

So, I gave her a pearl. That was about 3 days ago. She has been on almost full-time since - has not said a word. I've tried talking to her - no response.

For some reason, I don't think she is RMT. I guess its possible, but I haven't gotten that feeling.

Anyway, in case any of you were wondering who the new Tarutaru in our linkshell was - now you know - that's Silent Meliya.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXI - Final Fantasy Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: