The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Public Quests and Scenarios

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Public Quests and Scenarios Reply with quote

This post is to see if anyone would be interested in having a day set aside for busting out as many PQ's as possible. Get as many guildies in at one time! The more people that participate, the rewards get better (I think)!

This would work really well with Scenarios as well. (Thanks Trassin for the idea!) We wouldn't want to do those on the same days as the Scenarios would always pop at the most in opportune time... ends of the stages.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Tzalik
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm on I'm game.. set a day.

Mutants & Masterminds PDF here
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to post the day(s) as options I guess on the Guild Calender. See how that pans out.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: