The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our first (official) keep assault!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh and I are at work right now, so it's gonna be at least until 8pm for us to get on. I've gotta make some steak when I get home too, so it's gonna be a little later for me beyond that.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Tzalik
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made level 13 as my DoK. I believe Mojo wanted to get a group together to do an instance or two tonight..

Mutants & Masterminds PDF here
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That I did, Tzalik. I was hoping we could get a group of 12-17s for the Arena instance.

We might could even try these: http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/44380

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, sorry you guys didn't make it. We had a couple of guildies in on it but mostly pick ups. We took both keeps in the Dwarf/Orc Tier 2. It was quite fun.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: