The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warhammer Official Announcements

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Warhammer Official Announcements Reply with quote

Cross Pairing Queuing

This might help correct the issue we were having the other day with people wanting to join a scenario with a group when they aren't in the same tier. Now you can query all of the scenarios, regardless of race, for the level tier you are in.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that this morning. It helps for when there's not a lot of people on the server and the que times are ridiculous.

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
Tzalik
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did notice that for Tier II the ONLY scenario to pop for me in over 24 hours of time was the Dark Elf one.

Mutants & Masterminds PDF here
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Greetings!

The development team has implemented the following hot fixes for 10/08/2008

Capital Cities

Ambassadors found in the capital cities will no longer buy and sell items.
Fixed an issue that was preventing players from gaining full access to the Sigmar’s Crypt dungeon.

Content

The level of the lair boss "Old Oozeback" has been adjusted to bring him in line with the intended difficulty of the lair.
Arcane Teachings: Fixed an issue with this quest that could, in some cases, prevent players who abandoned the quest from starting it again.
Horn Heads: Fixed an issue with this quest that could, in some cases, prevent players who abandoned the quest from starting it again.
Marsh Rune: Fixed an issue that could, in some cases, prevent players from completing this quest.
Murder Wood: Players will no longer be offered an invalid version of this quest in Empire Chapter 1.
Undoing Evil: There was an issue preventing the Lesser Daemons from granting kill credit in this quest. This has been fixed, and the Lesser Daemons should now grant credit properly.
Not Meant to Know: Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing this quest.
Status Report: The monster "Meshel Rhurvan" will no longer drop the quest item for players who are not currently participating in this quest.
Da Drakk Cult, the Cult of Drakk, and The Drakk Revealed: The Drakk Wardens in Cinderfall have found their keys to the prisoner cages and will only part with them upon death. As a result, players will now be able to advance the public quests "Da Drakk Cult" and "The Cult of Drakk" beyond stage one. In addition players are now able to complete the quest "The Drakk Revealed".
The Hammerstriker Cannoneer has been removed from Greenskin Chapter 11, and will no longer spawn there.
Kurga da Squig-Maker will no longer drop items for invalid careers.

RvR

The area around the Arbor of Light keep has been adjusted in order to correct an issue that sometimes allowed players to bypass some of the keep's defenses.
Realm guards will now spawn properly at captured battlefield objectives in the Chaos Wastes.
Dok Karaz, the keep in Barak Varr, will now accept Dwarf rams on its ram siege pads when the keep is under Destruction control.

The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: