The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warhammer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathforce wrote:
they are doing a special event where you can rack up influence and if you get enough you can unlock the new classes a week early.

The problem is that you need to perform a new objective every single day. That's during Thanksgiving, so there's no way I can do that.

Speaking of events, I found a good place in Black Fire Pass to harvest wandering spirits. Hit me up in-game to find out where.

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You better believe it!

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just rolled a gold bag in a RvR event PQ. Got the cool-looking demon mask. I had 2nd highest contribution due to it being 12 v 8 at best, but I lucked out and probably won't have that happen again. In fact, I think that was my second gold bag ever.

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So those of us in Bloodright who are still actively playing, I recommend we join Black Legion. I've done the legwork on this, and seem to fit what we need to make our experience more enjoyable:

* Large enough where there's always at least a handful online.

* About 13 members currently in tier 4, and a butt-ton in tier 3.

* Very active in RvR. In fact, I think they have the top destruction renown on the server.

* Have a website and forum. It's a tad slow, but I think a few of us would be interested in joining some of their discussions on careers, tactics, etc...

* Some interest in role-playing. They had some sort of a RP ceremony with Shadow Company last week, the pics look cool. Although, they are definitely not draconian about making people role play.

* And lastly, I've had my most success in open RvR with them. So, it'd be a winning team.

I think that joining this guild would greatly enhance our experience and maybe bring in more from BEB if it works out, especially those who left because they feel WAR is too "empty".

Thoughts? I'm especially curious what Deathforce feels about this, as he was/is our leader.

Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well its up to you guys really, its no good if no one is having any fun.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone's is interested the Troll Country Witching Hour PQ is currently on the first stage and I'm in game hoping other people will show up to do it. The zone is also currently controlled by Order so if we try to take it back there will be plenty of enemies showing up to kill.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to have joined you now, but I'm at work and won't be home until around 8:15ish...

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mojobacca wrote:
I would love to have joined you now, but I'm at work and won't be home until around 8:15ish...

Hmmm... I might get back on then. It depends how close I am to having my costume ready and when Perseph and I end up going out tonight.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trassin wrote:
If anyone's is interested the Troll Country Witching Hour PQ is currently on the first stage and I'm in game hoping other people will show up to do it. The zone is also currently controlled by Order so if we try to take it back there will be plenty of enemies showing up to kill.

My WE is level 24 now, so I'd get chickened in that tier. Mojo's got a magus that needs to start frying some Order chumps, though.

These battlegrounds really get heated during peak hours, don't they?

Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chowda wrote:
Trassin wrote:

My WE is level 24 now, so I'd get chickened in that tier. Mojo's got a magus that needs to start frying some Order chumps, though.

These battlegrounds really get heated during peak hours, don't they?

Not sure, it was empty as could be right now, with the exception of 5 order players picking off individuals so I gave up for now.
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trassin wrote:

Not sure, it was empty as could be right now, with the exception of 5 order players picking off individuals so I gave up for now.

RvR status questions is very appropriate for the new "/1" region chat feature. You can usually get a handful to come and join you, too.

And you gotta get leveled up to about 20 or so. There's plenty of action on tier 3. You also get you mount which makes getting around so much easier.

Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am resubbing my account in 5 minutes, prepare my honor guard.
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathforce wrote:
Well I am resubbing my account in 5 minutes, prepare my honor guard.

I played late last night, but not that late. Tons of playing for me as Eldfyll continues to level in quick manner. Hope to see you on today!

Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzalik (Nautianisha) and I (Averyx) have made the swap over to Black Legion last night.

Quote:

chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mojobacca wrote:
Tzalik (Nautianisha) and I (Averyx) have made the swap over to Black Legion last night.

Heck yes. I'll get to it tonight.

So, did you get any closer to Eldfyll's level? We need toi take down them dragon wizards in that rain forrest.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: