The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Award I got at work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXI - Final Fantasy Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vawn
call me housecoat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Award I got at work Reply with quote

So I get to work and have one of our "spot awards" on my desk. We get these from time to time as our company allows us to give $50 awards to our co-workers when they do something noteworthy. They write an award, management reviews them and chooses whether to approve them and then make a certificate. Getting the award wasn't really a surpise as it happens here often, but what it was for was surprising.

"He did an excellent job implementing a difficult and new functionality. His work with AMANO demonstrated true dedication to what he cares about most."

Apparantly management thinks "AMANO" is a crucial part of our software system here and they appreciate my work on it to approve this award.
Yobun
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's funny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXI - Final Fantasy Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: