The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allakhazam Lakshmi Drama

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXI - Final Fantasy Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vawn
call me housecoat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Allakhazam Lakshmi Drama Reply with quote

I don't know how many visit Alla anymore, but there is some great drama going on in the Lakshmi boards. For the part that concerns me, Miracles and Holman keep accusing me of being in their linkshell, ninja lotting RDM AF2, stealing gear from some guy named Robert, etc.

Quote:
Please just sit down, if you were a real man you would take back that sh*t you stole from robert when he quit. Yes I know you kept the items you were supposed to give that to someone?..ring a bell? I thought not. You keep trying to flame me at least make it some legible sh*t, game words don't scratch me sorry.

If you are looking for some good entertainment, check out pages 9+ of this thread that was suppose to be about Valdan.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=46;mid=122540981434274846;page=11#m125207388456665203

Last edited by Vawn on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also heard that you kick babies and leave dogs unsupervised at home. True story, I heard it form some guy who knows some guy who knows Robert. I also know you have 27 accounts on Lakshmi and have been secretly griefing Lakshmi and FFXI in general and that every player who is annoying is actually you. I know that's true because I read about it on the internet.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, if I knew there was going to be this kind of fun drama so many years later I never would have stopped playing. Keep kicking the idiots in the head Vawn.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I wish I could read Alla from work so I could enjoy the delicious idiocy.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
Vawn
call me housecoat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you'll have to check it out sometime. It's 11 pages spanning almost a year and is all gold. First few pages are just Valdan including numerous screenshots of him ninja lotting various things.

It then moves to Galan, who could put up a big fight for biggest douche award. Then it moves to a little Goony. Right now its all about Miracles and his "hommies" Holman (which I honestly believe isn't all there) and Galan.

Miracles rebuttle to every single comment is basically (except to me) "I have a relic weapon and you don't". Either that or calling everyone racists for no apparant reason, other than he is black and everyone should know that.
Vawn
call me housecoat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone took a pic of Miracles from ffxiah and made this.

tsakiki
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I was reading your post's /tell pictures, and was thinking it was Miracles' shell that we did two runs with in Snakes? One was a Windy for the flag, and the other was a Bastok, where they left after getting the flag, but that was the run where someone dia'd the slept mobs on the first post-boss pull to MPK Snakes? That was the event that actually led to me quitting Snakes, as I got in a huge fight with Metah (one of the other SHs) because of it.

Maybe from those two joint runs he thinks you were in his shell? Snakes never merged with DS.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miracles has always been an idiot. I see some things never change.
Vawn
call me housecoat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I got banned from BlueGartr for defending people they consider to be gimp. Holman got banned from Alla, for being Holman.

The games continue here:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=5129

Good ol' Veggeto, who absolutly hates me for whatever reason. He replies to every post I make on pretty much any forum. Surprised he hasn't found BEB yet to be honest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> FFXI - Final Fantasy Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: