The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Faction Change Service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Faction Change Service Reply with quote

is now live, anyone here interested in it? Personally I have no use for it since all my friends play horde, and things are going well with that. I do think it's a great idea that is long overdue, though.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll never do this. Why would you do this? I'd rather roll something up and level it up. People who would want this are weirdos.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of people would if they're really invested in a toon and want to join a cross-faction guild or something.
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've had a few people in our guild that have moved high level alliance characters they used to play over to Horde. They have all seemed pretty pleased with it.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some tards in my guild that switched just for the hell of it and to switch back to Worgen when the expansion hits. They don't want to wait the few months after the xpac to just do a race change when it becomes available.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guild on Elune has already lost several people to the alliance side since the horde is horrendously under represented here. It seems silly since they are just perpetuating the problem but what can you do. Most people will take the easy way out of everything it seems.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongolio wrote:
There are some tards in my guild that switched just for the hell of it and to switch back to Worgen when the expansion hits. They don't want to wait the few months after the xpac to just do a race change when it becomes available.

Race change is going to be available soon, LONG before the the expansion pack. It won't be possible to race change to a worgen or goblin even through faction change until months after they've said, because they want worgens and goblins to have to start fresh.

So yeah, they wasted their money.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thus, "tards". Laughing

I didn't know they were going to knock out Race change first, though. That's something I might consider. Maybe. Unlikely, though.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How fresh do they have to start? I was thinking of starting a worgen DK on the server that my cousins play on.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worgen and Goblin DKs will still follow the rule of DKs, starting at lv55. Honestly I don't think they should be able to be DKs for a lot of lore reasons, and because you can just bypass those starter zones, but as it stands they're allowing them to be DKs, doubt it will change.
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably roll up another one just to see the starter zone, but I only play Alli on my cousins server, so playing as a DK would let me start off around the same level they are all at.
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitely have used it before when I wanted to play with Haven & Fyre over on Moonguard.

I'm a very, very slow leveler.

Fucking act like it.

"The stars died so that you could be here today" - Lawrence Krauss

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: