The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who's playing?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Who's playing? Reply with quote

This forum's been a little quiet lately.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not played in a while, I stopped playing to play eve online and now I am back to playing WoW. I swear I will never escape that game!
SPyder
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I was playing but will not renew... Champs comes out Sep 1.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not playing any Massives at the moment, probably won't be any time soon either, Tampa has me heavily distracted.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother swang by toady to grab some of my stuff as I'm going to RI while in employment limbo.

I got him into WAR as a Christmas gift and he's been playing it ever since. He says they fixed a lot of the major issues with the game and a ton of great little tweaks.

I may get back into it. Black Legion is no more after the transfer to PT because a guild already had that name, so they went with "Chaos Undivided" and he said they are having a lot of fun doing endgame stuff. No more T4 RvR fighting over battle objectives. It's much cooler he claims.

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting, I may have to look back into it again then as well.
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathforce wrote:
interesting, I may have to look back into it again then as well.

Not sure if you got to T4 much, but they added a token system for city raids and dungeons. Fortress guards also drop conq gear.

I got pretty high up when I stopped in March, and one of the headbanging things was those damn drops. My group's tank took two months to get the IC PvE set with 3-day lockouts. We went with a DoK that got every drop in one run. Complete crap.

But if I go back, it'd be for the PvP.

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah that was why I liked it in the first place!
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother finally got me back into the game. It's down to six servers, but the population seems very good and supposedly very stable over the last few months. I spent most of my first day doing a Lost Vale run, which reminded me of one of the reasons why I left in March.

However, the new Land Of The Dead is really, really cool. It's an area with PQ's and a high level dungeon. If your realm controls it, and goes into the opposing warcamp and kills everyone and some key npc's, there's a set time where the opposing realm can't fly there.

I may be going into that dungeon today. If not, I want to try some RvR and hopefully a city seige or defense. From what I hear, they happen nearly every night.

Oh, and the trial is now endless, you just can't leave tier 1. I hear is mobbed down there.

chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They added a whole lot of cool stuff to the game. In my opinion, the most important thing was the medallion system where you can get your RvR armor sets purely from open RvR if you kill high enough leveled opponents. Also, the third highest medallions you get from a successful city defense or winning city attack PQ's, the second highest from getting to the king stage, and the highest by killing the king. It still takes awhile, but with five levels of T4 RvR gear, it gets very interesting. Basically, it adds typical RPG style awards for RvR.

They also have a lot more zone flips. You need to push a pairing and lock it, then lock another within three hours to unlock a city siege. They have a domination system where you have a timer start when you take something, the timer starts. Keeps are 2 hours and objectives are 30 mins. I'm on Badlands where Order gets about 1.5 a day and destro gets about 1 a day. There's also an underdog system where if one side has two city sieges in 24 hours, the other side needs less points and the timers are less to lock a zone.

I'm mainly playing my chosen right now, strictly RvR. It's meant to be played as a debuff tank, and that's what disinterested a lot of people at launch. I like that niche and will set aside my 40/62 witch elf for my guild's PvE dungeon runs for now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: