The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone here get hit by this?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: Anyone here get hit by this? Reply with quote

Massive screwup on Mythic's part leads to people being charged multiple times for their account, some of them 30+ times

Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. Heard about it, though. How would you like to get hit with a 12-month payment 30+ times?
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'd be pissed.
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, caused a huge overdraft fee. It's getting fixed, though.

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious if anyone just got the same thing I did. I got e-mails saying that my password has been changed and that all my Ostemark characters have been transferred to a different server.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

j00 got haxx0red
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mojobacca wrote:
Curious if anyone just got the same thing I did. I got e-mails saying that my password has been changed and that all my Ostemark characters have been transferred to a different server.

That's crazy. The RP server they went to when Ostermark was consolidated was also consolidated when I started playing again in December.

EA gave up on WAR about a year ago. It had a lot of potential, but I think they made the frame to big for a niche market (PvP-focused MMORPG) to fill.

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a huge market for MMO PvP but the fact is that WoW is going to stand above the rest because Blizzard is partnered with MLG. When it comes to serious PvP gaming now, MLG competition is required to succeed.
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arena's in wow are absolutely retarded though Sad
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akuma wrote:
There is a huge market for MMO PvP but the fact is that WoW is going to stand above the rest because Blizzard is partnered with MLG. When it comes to serious PvP gaming now, MLG competition is required to succeed.

People who want to play a game that's focused on PvP above and beyond anything else will instead play a worse PvP game because it has a paying gaming league involved with it? Confused

Nay, WoW's PvP succeeds because it has a massive player base to start with.

But to elaborate on my point, the kind of person who would be drawn to a game like WAR for the PvP is also the kind of person that is into shooters. There's plenty of superior PvP in those kind of games, making PvP MMORPG's a niche marketplace.

Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathforce wrote:
Arena's in wow are absolutely retarded though Sad

In your opinion maybe, but to those who play at the world-class level, not so much.
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like my Warhammer account got hacked last night. Fun stuff. I'll call them after they open and make sure it gets deleted.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: