The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm back again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Authenticator FTW.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dig the new hunter focus resource. Especially since Arcane Shot only has the GCD. I found out if you open with Steady Shot and hit Arcane Sot the instant it finishes casting, it will fire SS, AS and Auto Shot in a three shot Alpha strike. That's normally enough to nearly take half the mob's health. Then, either SS again and Arcane at the end of it again if you are trying to conserve focus or just spam Arcane until dead.

Oh, and Raptor is an instant strike with no focus cost on a 5 sec cooldown. That with no ammo and no weapon skills to level means nice damage at lower levels.

Pets: You don't control your pet at levels 1-9. That sucks as you basically have to body pull in order for your pet to get aggro first. It won't get aggro from your mob if you have used any special abilities as openers. He has to run over, try to taunt, but it's not enough to keep attention. It's mostly a moot point as you shouldn't have to melee something very often. When you do, it usually is mostly dead by the time it reaches you anyways.

Quick impression of Holy Power for Paladins: You can't use the HP you get until you hit level 9, so what's the point of showing it?
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fucking hate hunters in pvp, just so you know. I'd rather fight a warrior, and that's really quite a statement.

Fucking act like it.

"The stars died so that you could be here today" - Lawrence Krauss

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QQ more?

Kidding! I don't PvP, so I have no idea whatsoever.

I made 10 over lunch and picked BM. Kill Command is on a 6 sec timer now. 40 Focus, though. I think I'll just spam Kill Command and Steady Shot with the occasional Concussive (which is on a 5 sec timer) Shot if I break aggro. I don't get Mend Pet for a while, though.

Oh. I forgot to try out DKs. I need to do that to see how much I'm going to hate the change to Runes. Instead of each having it's own cooldown, they will go like this: Use Heart Strike for 1 Blood Rune, Use Heart Strike for 1 Blood Rune. 10 sec after the first HS, first Blood Rune is refilled. At that point, the second Blood Rune starts to refill instead of being refilled one GCD later...

I'm so unhappy with that.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone jacked my account, it was easy to reclaim however, they tried to paid character transfer alorax and it failed. I totally ignored the emails blizzard sent me because I thought they were fake. Thanks for giving me the heads up though guys I had no idea, installing mcafee atm to see if I can find a keylogger.

edit: looking through my emails it seems blizzard saved my account the IP that took my account was on a blacklist so they froze my account.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely be careful with ANY emails from 'blizzard'. I've been getting quite a few over the last few months, out of nowhere.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get an assload of them. I think once your account gets hacked, they share your email out with all their friends and then spam the hell out of it in hopes you'll be stupid and do what they say.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wiped my hard drive and then changed my email and redid the passwords I have to everything. Still not sure how they got my info so I decided this as a final solution.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the authenticator app for the iPhone (if you have that) (is there one for Android?) or get the key chain fob for authenticator. You get a Core Hound Pup vanity pet for it, as an added bonus on all current and future characters.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are making one for the androids it is not out yet though if I recall.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprise, surprise, I'm returning for Cataclysm. FFXIV just didn't turn out to be what I'd hoped, and I miss my raid team, who've all agreed to raid together again for the new xpac, so I'm looking forward to it.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Patch for 4.0.3 is this Tuesday or next. And Cataclysm is on Dec 7th (a day that will live in infamy, I might add).
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4.0.1 is the Pre Cata Patch from what I understand.

4.0.3 is Cata itself.

I could be wrong. But I'm pretty sure that's the patch list.

If 4.0.1 does come out tuesday, then there will be a LOT of whiners in Trade.

But Ghostcrawler did say that Cata will be out the week before the Next Arena season hits and that's Dec 14. I don't think there is an "official" release date even now. But Dec 7 does sound right.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4.0.1 is the systems patch, it'll launch October 12th, because that's when the arena season is ending (it wouldn't launch before the end because that'd screw things up).

4.0.3 is the Cataclysmic event itself, and will occur BEFORE the expansion is released, reshaping Azeroth, but not giving access to new races / flying / level cap / new zones without the xpac. Expect this 1-2 weeks before the xpac.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blizz announced the xpac on Dec 7 (infamous) and most of the WoW fan-sites say 4.0.1 is on the 12th of Oct.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: