The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Characters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Rift: Planes of Telara
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Characters Reply with quote

Kellion - Kestana - Warrior
Balthea - Rogue
Kellion - Cleric
Kastana - Mage
Tzalik
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order of play time:

Shanfiata - 19 mage (Stonefield)
Nautianisha - 14 cleric
Ceriawyn - Rogue

Mutants & Masterminds PDF here

Last edited by Tzalik on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I can get in, I'm going to reserve Tahli for my Bard/Ranger/Riftstalker. I'll reserve Mongolio for ... something.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simokon
Deathforce
Nokomis
Damera

Last edited by Deathforce on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vilentia - Warrior - Weaponsmith (up to Iron)/Armorsmith (up to Chromite)/Mining
Ludivine - Cleric - Recently deleted on accident so now I've gotta restart
Ruuhn - Mage - Haven't done much of anything with him yet.
Kyahri - Rogue - Runebreaker/Outfitter/Butcher (WAY too early to worry about)

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.

Last edited by Mojobacca on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got into Shatterbone and friended all these (except Ludivine, which doesn't exist yet) on Tahli. I haven't made Monolio yet. I freakin love how you can friend someone that isn't online.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongolio wrote:
I finally got into Shatterbone and friended all these (except Ludivine, which doesn't exist yet) on Tahli. I haven't made Monolio yet. I freakin love how you can friend someone that isn't online.

Being able to friend someone who is not online just seems like one of those duh things that you should be able to do in any online game. I guess we are spoiled by social media and the like now a days with all these common sense features
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

So, my main is a 47 Bard/Ranger/Riftstalker. Slow and steady and VERY tough to kill.

BUT, if you want a power leveler, roll a Cabalist/Inquisitor/(healing class (I do Warden)).

I Vex 3-4 targets, while they are running to me, I HoT myself. Soul Drain, Re-Vex them all, Re-HoT myself as needed and Soul Drain. This kills all four most of the time depending on spell resists. Just do some cleanup with Decay if only one target, Obliterate if multiples. It irks me when I have to kill something one at a time, although it's still fairly quick. Vex, Inquis DoT (don't remember the name), Decay til dead. Use the Mana Drain channeled DoT when necessary to recover ~50% mana. Amazingly fast! If you are fighting the half-normal health minions, it's Vex, Soul Drain and that's it. If it's a fast spawn, I will sometimes spend 10 or so minutes there just grinding a little and get 10 or 15% experience just like that. My cleric is only 33 right now. I don't have the ability that reduces Obliterate's cooldown yet. I know I will use that more often when I do.

I have two other roles, but since nobody uses the LFG tool, I never do any healing (Sent/Warden/Purifier). I bought another and did Warden/Sent/Purifier, but haven't grouped since I got it. I use it mainly when I am trying to kill something really tough that I can't DPS fast enough as AE. Warden HoTs FTW. I also periodically use it to give myself the Water Breathing buff.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who is playing on which side on what servers?
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mojo & Tzalik = Shatterbone - Defiant

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahli 48 Bard/Ranger/Riftstalker, Bjorna 34 Inquisitor/Cabalist/Warden (AE DPS) and Sentinel/Warden/Purifier (healing), Tahlii 24 Necro/Warlock/Archon, Mongolio 21 Champion/Beastmaster/Warlord - Defiant - Shatterbone
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki

Last edited by Mongolio on Sat May 28, 2011 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My buddy and I will be joining Shatterbone this weekend.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vilentia (Defiant) - 50 Warrior (Paladin/Warlord/Void Knight and Champion/Riftblade/Beast Master roles)

Ludivine (Defiant) - 19 Cleric (Justicar/Shaman/Purifier and some healing spec I haven't really paid much attention to)

Quote:

midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mommyparts - Mage
Karth - Warrior
Miang - Rogue
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mommyparts....lol! Laughing

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. I thought it said Mommypants.

Now I just wish there was a common friends list across your characters.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4 RealID Trion edition!
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if that will happen anytime real soon. They only have one other game coming out, End of Nations (which sounds pretty awesome). Perhaps if it works out, they'll do something along those lines.

Quote:

midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have happened upon a second, unused account (regular edition) already. If anyone is interested PM me. Prefer someone that intends to play beyond the 30 days.
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nexx on Shatterbone

Justiciar/Druid/Shaman
I'm about level 8 at the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Rift: Planes of Telara All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: