The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My videos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: My videos Reply with quote

So I've always wanted to try making my own cool boss kill videos, and with the system I got this past summer I finally have something that can actually manage it. Took my first crack at it last night after killing Heroic Conclave. Mostly experimenting with stuff, I have some big ideas for future kills, but as always, gotta start small.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5yBV_c0w_s
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you happen to keep any parses or logs of your meters for your guilds raids Akuma? I would like some data to share with a few people in my guild to help improve a few peoples play that are looking for some guidance. Any help you can provide would be fantastic!
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do in fact log every raid, typically the last 2 weeks worth are saved on World of Logs, and all of our currently available logs can be found on this calendar for viewing:

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/93157/

Most of us rank on a lot of fights, especially on first kills, which we're pretty happy with. I've been a bit behind the curve on hunter since I just rerolled from mage a few weeks ago.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just did half a heroic with someone from your guild.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah? Who was it?
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldsomethingorother. A rogue.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yeah, his main's our resto druid.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 new boss kill videos, both from Firelands:

Heroic Lord Rhyolith

Heroic Beth'tilac
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heroic Alysrazor

This fight's REALLY cool, and does a good job of showcasing how awesome raid encounters can be now with the technology and creativity behind the game. Probably my favourite heroic fight in the Firelands raid so far, definitely worth a watch even by past WoW players, trust me, it is really cool.

Also I put a ton of work into this video, I'd definitely consider it my best project so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: