The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you like Star Wars, prepare to be happy!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: If you like Star Wars, prepare to be happy! Reply with quote

http://randomsabers.com/

Pretty sweet, nerdy site.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I need to clean my shorts now... I wish I was rich.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mojo, it's not a large step to go from collecting swords to collecting light-sabres...
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is when the swords I get are for about $20-$50 on eBay. That doesn't mean I won't be getting me one. They said they even do customs, so I may draw one up and send it to them.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure they only do customs actually. Those swords up there aren't for sale, and they said they don't like to remake the same sword.

Lotan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is correct. They will do variaitons on a past project, but they do not replicate. Also the carbon fiber blades are what they use in the movies and are good for dueling! They are very reasonable in the price/badassness ratio as well.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was flipping through my digital cable and saw "Star Wars". Of course I stopped to see what it was. Turns out HSN is having a 30th anniversary special and selling Star Wars items for then next hour and 1/2.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
Subtractor
Squatter
Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

midget wrote:
If you like Star Wars, prepare to be happy!"

I thought you were going to say that every copy of every Star-Wars-related DVD, VHS, Super 8, recorded at the drive-in with a primitive black-and-white video camera that required you to lug a full-size Betamax deck around with you tape, book, action-figure, electric toothbrush, narrative LP, Marvel Comics adaptation, and every shred of anything that ever existed about Star Wars other than the original master reels from the 1977 original..they were destroyed in a pan-dimensional scavenger hunt. I can't remember how many times I've thought people were going to say that, and felt a calm peace slowly flutter to my shoulders in the form of jasmine blossoms and a pair of snow-white ravens with glowing golden eyes. But ATTACK OF THE CLONES will never let you sleep. BLIZZAKK!
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like KOTOR, don't take away my KOTOR.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
Subtractor
Squatter
Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean, OK, but dammit, can't we make some alternate universes or something where it all ended after "The Throne Room/End Title" ?
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I thought you were going to say that every copy of every Star-Wars-related DVD, VHS, Super 8, recorded at the drive-in with a primitive black-and-white video camera that required you to lug a full-size Betamax deck around with you tape, book, action-figure, electric toothbrush, narrative LP, Marvel Comics adaptation, and every shred of anything that ever existed about Star Wars other than the original master reels from the 1977 original..they were destroyed in a pan-dimensional scavenger hunt. I can't remember how many times I've thought people were going to say that, and felt a calm peace slowly flutter to my shoulders in the form of jasmine blossoms and a pair of snow-white ravens with glowing golden eyes. But ATTACK OF THE CLONES will never let you sleep. BLIZZAKK!

Oh my god, I want to sig this SOOOOOOOOO bad!

*You know what? Fuck it.

*DAMN IT!
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you needed one more reason to vote for Ron Paul.

CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait....he's a Jedi? Well that loses my vote.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So here's a neat bit of Star Wars info. In the most recent book Boba Fett says that when a Jedi cuts off someone's head with their light saber the blood it traps in said head is enough to keep the person's brain alive for another two minutes.

Apparently that fact contributed significantly to the hatred he formed towards Jedi when Mace killed his father.
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's pretty cool, and makes some sense.

Fucking act like it.

"The stars died so that you could be here today" - Lawrence Krauss

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pfft. Fetts are bitches.

We are going to have to stick a pin in a map, set fire to something and carry on until the earth looks flat! -- RandyMac

I could teach you to how file a washer to make it worth a nickel but if you really want to make big bucks just take a penny and drill a hole in it and it becomes a washer and is worth a dime. -- Art Martin, Old-Time Logger
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're just jealous of his backpack, Hatte.

Quote:

Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's just jealous they don't make a Fett helmet big enough for him to wear

Edit:
Jet pack!
PersephoneBlue
Settler
Settler

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who needs helmets when you could have Padme's dress!
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PersephoneBlue wrote:
who needs helmets when you could have Padme's dress!

Actually, Mojo got me. Fetts are still bitches.

We are going to have to stick a pin in a map, set fire to something and carry on until the earth looks flat! -- RandyMac

I could teach you to how file a washer to make it worth a nickel but if you really want to make big bucks just take a penny and drill a hole in it and it becomes a washer and is worth a dime. -- Art Martin, Old-Time Logger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: