The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Armor Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exzavier
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Need Armor Help Reply with quote

I am now level 51 Rogue.

Which Of these bracers should I use? I already bought them both.

+24 attack power DPS 68.4 + 48.6 with 20.49 crit % and 25.85 dodge %
or
+15 agi and +4 str
68.1 + 48.3 dps and 21.12 crit % and 27.11 dodge %
with this one my dps is 0.6 lower but slightly higher crit

which should I use?

And how much HP should a lvl 60 rogue have?
right now I have 2400
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually a good idea to keep your dodge as low as possible if you do any PvP. So as to not get your face Over Powered off for you. Really I guess with them being that close it would depend on the type of rogue you are and your play style. Also, as a rule of thumb for hp I usually make stam my second or at the very least third highest bonus cause as they say, "a dead rogue does no damage."
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Exzavier
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought dodge % is how many attacks you dodge? Why would u want that low?
So you would get Stamina over Strength?

How do you use Feint? whats its point

I changed from high agi/stam and middle strength to
Very high agi , medium strength and 3rd most stamina.
My agi is like 265. I have been noticing more and higher dmg crits.
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Dodge % is the chance you have per attack to dodge it. You don't want this low if you are PvE. When PvPing it only comes into play against Warriors. The reason a lower Dodge is preferred there is because they have an attack called "Overpower" which is usable when the target dodges an attack. This attack is instant for the Warrior (like a rogue's Sinister Strike) so each time you dodge, they get a free (assuming they have the rage) extra attack at you.

Feint is a skill that is commonly referred to as a "detaunt". This is an attack that is PvE only. When you are in a group with an tank and you pull the aggro of a mob away from the tank, try to Feint and this will reduce the hate towards you and will usually cause the mob to pay attention to the tank and thus keeping you from getting hit.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: