The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Animal Crossing
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Games (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Animal Crossing Reply with quote

Figured I'd break one out of the main DS thread and see how you kids were doing in your towns. I think I've got Peach, Cherry, Apple, and Orange trees all growing successfully, so let me know if you need any.

I think I've got 2 upgrades on the house so far(Maybe 3?). I think I'm working on the atic. And 3/4 upgrades on Tom Nook's. I think I need someone to come visit me from another town and buy something before I can get upgrade #4.

My fish and bones collections are doing okay, but I've only caught one bug so far Sad.

Right now I'm working on the modern series for my house, but I may switch and go robo soon. I haven't focused much on the decorative items as of yet.

So how are you guys doing?

Lotan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ryrra
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now have apple and Peach trees in my town. Tryed to get a coconut tree going but it did not work out.( I will blame that on Yobun) I also have some pares to plant. I am trying to pay off my secound house up grade. (third loan) and I am not sure if if Tom's Knook is on its second or third expantion. My Gyroid collection is quite nice. I like green furnature so I am collecting that right now although as I can aford to by more I am trying get all the stuff I can buy. My fish collection is OK and Bones the same. I have two pictures in the Museam now but only two bugs. but it is only January in the game so I have a lot of time for the fish and bugs both.
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do you get the pictures?

I caught my third bug today Very Happy

Lotan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ryrra
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You buy them from Crazy Red when he comes to towm. But I did get burned once on one it was a fake. I also caught my third bug finaly after being stung so many times I caught a bee.

*edited to add more info

once you have a painting you can order it from the store and that is how Yobun and I both have the same painting because I ordered one for him and he did the same for me so we could increas our collections.

Last edited by Ryrra on Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't tried for a bee yet. I don't think I ever got one on the GC version. I'll have to check out Red's. I haven't really messed with him yet.

Lotan
Ryrra
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have not caught all the fish that Yobun has and I think he has two more bugs than I do. I feel like I play a lot but I am still getting things done so I guess I could play a little more. But Yobun can play in the car most times.
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IGN wrote:
If you haven't gone online with your copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World yet, now may be a good time to check out the internet functionality. Players who connect to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection today are discovering that the Nintendo president is sending out a New Year's treat: a "personalized" letter with a special and rare item that players can place in their house.

This was yesterday, so not sure if its still going today.

Lotan
Ryrra
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I probably missed it.
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still got mine yesterday. Just go open your gates for the wifi, and in a couple of days you'll get mail from the head of Nintendo. Its a really cheesy looking item, but it makes a cool sound.

I got my Nookingtons today, which comes with a little surprise this time. I won't spoil it if you haven't seen it yet.

My Modern set is coming along well. I've got a chair, desk, bed, dresser and lamp I think. No flooring or wallpaper yet though. What set are you guys working on? Anything in particular?

Also, I got my first painting. I think it was "Strange Painting"

Lotan
Ryrra
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am working on the Green furnature set right now. I have a frig, chest of draws, bench, carpet , and a few other things. I will have to do the WI fi thing before we leave for school. Thanks for the information.
Yobun
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need to get some fruit from your town ana. i'm not working on any set yet, i am just paying off my house.
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know where to find me normally.

Lotan
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only thing from the green set that I can order is the lamp. Let me know if you want one and I'll order it for you and you can come pick it up sometime Wink.

Lotan
Yobun
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have modern flooring i can order for you.
Yobun
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o btw after the 298,000 loan there is another upgrade to add another floor.
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a few more... I think there's a left room, right room, back room, and attic? Maybe I'm wrong. The house is definitely bigger this time though Sad

Lotan
Ryrra
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided it would be nice to get some presents in the mail so I bought 7 packages of paper and wrote 7 letters. I putt the paper in the letters as presents and I receved 6 letters back. all with presents. I got two shirts, two apples, and two cherries. I was nice enough to give one to Yobun. I hope it grows. I also hope the two coconuts Yobun gave me that I planted grow as well.

PS. I cought a lot of new fish last night. Colocanths(sp) Huge old fish. is one of them that I cought. Yobun and I had a fun time.
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a lot of cherry trees around, so if you need some feel free to stop by. I think the colcanth only shows up during or just after rain. At least that's how it was on old AC.

I got a green desk today too FYI.

I also read that if you have Bianca(Mysterious Cat) turned on, you'll get less of the other "visitors"... I guess the game picks one to show up, and so if it picks her, it doesn't get a different one... if you catch my meaning.... At any rate, she seems to ALWAYS be in my village, so I turned her fat ass off.

I seem to be solid on all fruits except pear... I still don't have one of those.

I think I got 4 bugs only so far Sad.... Pill Bug(From using the shovel on rocks)... Cockroach(Found on trees) One bug that was pushing snowballs around(Dung beetle maybe?) and one that was hiding under ground that I dug up by following the sound.

I guess spring will probably bring with it a lot of new bugs.

Lotan
Diasuke
Settler
Settler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't find a pillbug under any rock but found a fly during my search. Nook's 3rd store only needs a visitor to buy something to upgrade? Been forever since i played the gc version i don't remember.
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need a visitor, and a lot of money spent to get upgrade #4 I believe.

Lotan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Games (General) All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: