The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The all new WoW link thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: The all new WoW link thread Reply with quote

Linky.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linky
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps a little more infor as to what you are linking will spark some conversation about it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second link was pretty funny and random. I'm not sure what to say about the first one.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not extremely worried about discussing them. I will (however) try to make the link more descriptive. My only real objective is to share silly links about WoW.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, those links seem to be dead. Although the servers could be down... again. (Checks calender and sees it is Tuesday) Yep! Probably that.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
'tis true, 'tis true 'tis pity,And pity 'tis 'tis true.

-Hamlet, Act II, Scene ii
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linky.

Such an ironic one this time.

Ordinn wrote:
During yesterday’s maintenance, upgrades were made to both the in-game client and to the hardware infrastructure. These changes caused extended downtime for some players.

In addition to providing a one-day time extension for players whose realms underwent extended maintenance, characters on all realms will be receiving a full rest state bonus. In order to apply this rest state bonus to all players, we will need to bring all realms down for approximately three hours, beginning at 3:00 AM PST, Thursday March 31.

They want to reward a loss of game time with another loss of game time.  And, of course, this downtime will take 3 hours per server just to change a flag or some such.

Also, this has no effect on those who are level 60 already.  Lovely.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linky

I wish the C(ommunity)M(anager)s would respond like this a lot more often...
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=2305734&p=1&tmp=1#post2305734

I'm getting pretty lazy on posting links.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=2306981&p=1&tmp=1#post2306981

Yep.  Still lazy.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I bring the lock"
Laughing
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Famous WOW players.

The second post is hilarious.... I thought.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually found this post linked by Gamespy Daily.  Looks like they are running funny WoW links too.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=2284949&p=1&tmp=1#post2284949

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Navillus
Squatter
Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=2364001&p=1&tmp=1#post2364001

WoW is a game for children of all ages.  Sometimes they decide to post.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, first of all:
Quote:
Dear McGuyver,
enclosed you will find a piece of string, a paper clip and a rubber band. Please get my server back.
I honestly thought that was the funniest thing I had read so far today. Then I clicked Navillus' link (thanks for the intro to go with it, both of you actually) and laughed out loud at work, much to the detriment of my stealth internet browsing.
SPyder
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I would give my right....arm! Yeah arm! I would give my right arm for the Instant Internet Kill Button....Course the people on this board (with the exception of those FFXI guys <shiver>) would probably be the last people on the internet. Think how little lag we would have then!
Navillus
Squatter
Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It goes on for 45 pages, and maybe more by the time you read it...

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=2320797&P=1
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Ha ha ha Reply with quote

That last post is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. The fact that I read it like a mystery novel makes it even more funny.
SPyder
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I actually was confused at first...Thought I had missed something. Then I realized I still was. My brain. It hurt once I caught on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: