The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warhammer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
1.) Go to Curse.
2.) Download the "Scenario Join All Button" from the Warhammer section.
3.) Go to your Warhammer directory and create a folder named "Interface".
4.) Create a folder in there named "Addons".
5.) Unzim that mod you just downloaded into that folder.
6.) Run game.
7.) Open the Scenario Que window and you will have a button on the lower right corner that says, "Join all"... click it.

God I love Curse. I hadn't even thought about looking for mods yet, but now I can't wait to get home to check them out.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonus! Looks like they incorporated the "Join All" thing into the lateset patch... so smart!

I was curious why it was they (or any other game for that matter) don't take down their servers in chunks instead of all at once. I would rather be playing something while waiting for my main server to come up... maybe that's a sign of addiction. I can quit whenever I want!

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mojobacca wrote:
Bonus! Looks like they incorporated the "Join All" thing into the lateset patch... so smart!

I was curious why it was they (or any other game for that matter) don't take down their servers in chunks instead of all at once. I would rather be playing something while waiting for my main server to come up... maybe that's a sign of addiction. I can quit whenever I want!

yeah join all is going in with the patch
Tzalik
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It used it and it worked well.. for about two hours before the server crashed and we had another "patch".

Mutants & Masterminds PDF here

Last edited by Tzalik on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everything seems to be good now
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah! Cut out of work early to take care of some stuff at my bank and the damn servers all seem to be down.

tatus: Maintenance in Progress

Edit:
Quote:
Greetings!

All servers will be coming down at 3:30PM EDT. This is to address issues players are having completing quests in some cases. We anticipate servers will be up before 7:30PM EDT.

We apologize for the inconvenience in advance and appreciate your cooperation. Please check the Herald for updates as we have more information to share.

Thank you!

Update - 3:45PM EDT: All servers are now offline to begin maintenance. We apologize for the delay. Thank you!

Damn it.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the HELL are you surprised by this, Trassin??? They are ALWAYS down for a week intermittently after a large patch...
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongolio wrote:
Why the HELL are you surprised by this, Trassin??? They are ALWAYS down for a week intermittently after a large patch...

I wouldn't say I'm surprised, I know intermittent outages happen, the time just sucks for me since I had about an hour and 1/2 extra free time that I normally wouldn't have had.

edit: Looks like they're back up.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...

It sucks being poor, so I'm going to be taking a break from gaming for a bit. I'll be back, just don't know when. See you guys sometime in the future.
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I tried logging in this morning and found out my account was cancelled... then it took forever to get it set up to take my card. Finally back on though.

So lonely too...

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellion wrote:
Well...

It sucks being poor, so I'm going to be taking a break from gaming for a bit. I'll be back, just don't know when. See you guys sometime in the future.

Damnit, I told you to quit getting all those hookers.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish it was that easy.

See, I've moved to a town with a scant 20k people. And with the state of the economy and such shit...There's no one hiring.

So...Getting a job...not so easy...

So it looks like I"m going to be starting all over...like back to high school after school job over....
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys I won't be on for a week or so till I get my paycheck, so behave yourselves. Razz

Also if you guys can start getting all the people in the guild to come register here that would be sweet too.
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...Yeah...

I've been able to reactivate my account and I come back in and there's really nothing to do. I could continue my grind leveling and inf soloing...but is it really worth it?

I'm bored. Really really bored.

So...I may be going back to WoW. Warhammer has a great PvP system, but sadly, that's about it. The Quests are mundane, the instances aren't worth it...and PQs are awesome, but there's never anyone doing them.
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you arnt in T4 yet are you?
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's been doing T4 stuff lately. I know the feeling. I think that one of the best things about the game is also its biggest downfall: Player driven content.

If the people aren't out there doing stuff, there isn't gonna be anything worthwhile to do. Nothing against our guild, but I might start looking around for a new guild just to find something active. It's difficult to run a guild normally and in this game you need to be a hardcore gamer to run one... harder core than we are.

Quote:

Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinda hard to run a guild when I dont have a subscription atm Wink
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a slam on you, Simo.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pretty much feel the same as Kellion. Granted I'm a long way from T4 but the T2 PQs are just completely empty. I also hate having to waste all kinds of time running every where I want to go.
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the PQ thing I will agree with I hardly ever see anyone doing PQs I think there are just to many of them for the population on our server.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Warhammer Online All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: