The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official forum links
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Official forum links Reply with quote

This starts out as a standard troll post. Read down to at least post #16. Pretty funny.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I miss being a Hunter and surfing the Hunter forums. They have some of the best posts there Laughing

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a forum link, as such, but a sig on the Allakhazam forums that amused me:

Quote:
"Rogues are scissors, Warriors are rock. Hunters Paladins Priests Druids Mages and Shamans are paper. Warlocks are mushrooms. Paper beats rock. Scissors beat paper. Scissors also happen to beat rock. Until rock becomes 60 at which point rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine, and then also beats paper. And would beat scissors, but it can't find scissors, because scissors are invisible. So scissors beat paper, and avoid rock, and that is called BALANCE."

Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one looks like a winner!

Never thought ASCII art would take off in this day and age.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvilShenanigans wrote:
Quote:
Sapped girls can't say no

Someone's sig on the Allakhazam class forums.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a variation of:

Quote:
Rogues do it from behind.

Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um... huh?

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of Pulp Fiction:

English, Mother#$%@er!
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nethaera's sig:

The fastest way to a man's heart is through his back.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another random sig I just saw:

Yoda of Borg, I am. Futile, Resistance is.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This letter to Jaina Proudmoore is really good.

Quote:

Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.13 will have the new talent trees.

Linky.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes... yes it will.

I SO can't wait to be mega-tank!

Quote:

Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I so can't wait to have a mega pet...
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random Official forum sig:

A poll of 10 random WoW players suggests that 94% of the WoW population will quit WoW and start playing TBC when it is released.

- Mlungisi
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the top rope!!!
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so much a link, as a responce I read to some moron's post... very nice:

Quote:
Remember, remember, the 5th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for MS and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
-Vortigen of Doomhammer.

Quote:

Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A warlock finally admits he has a gamebreaking spell and should be nerfed.

**Kind of long**

Quote:

Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read that before you posted. Pretty funny.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RP Sarcasm at it's best!
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: