The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Naruto
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next Saturday is the premier. None of the previews they do on Cartoon Network (which are all over the place, they are really hyping this up) include any dialogue, so it's hard to tell. Since you've been watching the Japanese language version for over 4 seasons now I seriously doubt you'll be satisified with anything they do for the dub, regardless of its quality.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3 Naruto

I'm current with the anime, haven't read any of the manga. And yeah, you're right Glistam. You just get accustomed to something, when you see it differently, it's "wrong" in your mind. The voices in the EN version will never seem "right", I guess. I still haven't seen any of it though.
Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's gonna be wrong is not reading "Damn It" at the bottem of your screen every 20sec.
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or "kisama", "kono yaro", and "kuso" for the durration of many fights
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No 151 this week?
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Banzai_Kitty
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think on the last one they had a message saying the next air date being the 14th.
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

correct
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh... I thought that was on Bleach, guess I was just confused.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, Bleach didn't take a break
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It did not, hence my confusion. I thought I saw the date for 9/14 on Bleach, but then a Bleach ep came out this week and a Naruto ep did not.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

midget wrote:
Oh shit, it started here already... has anyone seen exactly how bad it is yet?

Your fears were right, Midget. I can't stand the voices. They may grow on me over time, but it was like an hour of pain last night watching this.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I will prolly watch one ep just so I can be disgusted and then I will never ever watch it again.
Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i jus saw about 5 min of this on Cartoon Network to hear some of the voices.... and I swear to God... this is no joke.... I felt like crying. The voices dont sound uhhh... real at all. They sound like someone is reading a script (which they are but way too crappy). The way they say the characters' names gets on my nerves too... It's jus horrible. Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm excited about this week's episode, it's really looking good again, which hasn't been the case for the past little while.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the what are they doing? Can they PLEASE go back the manga story line!!
Phoenixhr
Brigadier Aspirant
Brigadier Aspirant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They already cought to up the mangs storyline so they can't till there are enough mangas to make more episodes from.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Banzai_Kitty
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the anime has already used up all the manga storyline, what is this Kakashi arc that people keep mentioning?
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. It has not cought the Manga at all.
Banzai_Kitty
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst. Episode. Ever.

Lame character design, terrible dialogue, poor animation values and they might want to do a fight scene using more than 10 fps.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a joke.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Anime All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: