The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Naruto
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demin
Freeman
Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Narutofan a while back, hope this time it is really true.
Quote:
And on a final note, just in case there was any doubt, and believe me there was, the official Japanese Naruto anime series website is now reporting that the Naruto anime will be returning to the manga storyline in early 2007, titled as Naruto: Hurricane (Typhoon if you wanted to be technical) Chronicles. So, there you have it, now every single official source that actually matters, has said it will come back. And no matter what your "friend" says, it will. Rejoice (again)!
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demin wrote:
From Narutofan a while back, hope this time it is really true.
Quote:
And on a final note, just in case there was any doubt, and believe me there was, the official Japanese Naruto anime series website is now reporting that the Naruto anime will be returning to the manga storyline in early 2007, titled as Naruto: Hurricane (Typhoon if you wanted to be technical) Chronicles. So, there you have it, now every single official source that actually matters, has said it will come back. And no matter what your "friend" says, it will. Rejoice (again)!

This date has been pushed back more times than Starcraft: Ghost.
Banzai_Kitty
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akuma wrote:

I guess it doesn't do you any good to tell you that StarCraft: Ghost got canceled a while ago.

Supposedly that new Naruto begins in February. When, if at all they present the whole infamous Kakashi: Gaiden story, who knows.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banzai_Kitty wrote:
Akuma wrote:

I guess it doesn't do you any good to tell you that StarCraft: Ghost got canceled a while ago.

Supposedly that new Naruto begins in February. When, if at all they present the whole infamous Kakashi: Gaiden story, who knows.

I knew the game was cancelled, but before that happened, it got pushed back MANY times.
Trow
Brigadier Aspirant
Brigadier Aspirant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for more filler the new hour long episode was really good
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh SOS.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Demin
Freeman
Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles to air February 15th
Reported by: Tazmo on Tuesday, Jan. 2nd, 2007 at 10:17AM
The second part of the Japanese Naruto anime series, Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles, has been given an official air date from an official reliable source, the pages of Shonen Jump. According to the full page ad, a one hour special featuring the characters with their new appearances will be airing on February 15th, 2007. This episode will essentially be a sneak peak of what is to come shortly after the airing of this special. It is thought that this will finally bring about the end of some of the longest fillers in anime history, that have so far stretched 80 episodes since May 25th, 2005. Along with this special, it has been becoming apparent for some time that the second part of the Naruto anime series would be ending soon, with various games announced and being released in the Spring that feature the character from the series' second part. So there you have it! Start your watches, we're only 43 days, or 1045 hours, 62741 minutes, and 3764465 seconds away!

Sounds good, I haven't watched this since I saw one of the early filler episodes.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demin wrote:
Quote:
Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles to air February 15th
Reported by: Tazmo on Tuesday, Jan. 2nd, 2007 at 10:17AM
The second part of the Japanese Naruto anime series, Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles, has been given an official air date from an official reliable source, the pages of Shonen Jump. According to the full page ad, a one hour special featuring the characters with their new appearances will be airing on February 15th, 2007. This episode will essentially be a sneak peak of what is to come shortly after the airing of this special. It is thought that this will finally bring about the end of some of the longest fillers in anime history, that have so far stretched 80 episodes since May 25th, 2005. Along with this special, it has been becoming apparent for some time that the second part of the Naruto anime series would be ending soon, with various games announced and being released in the Spring that feature the character from the series' second part. So there you have it! Start your watches, we're only 43 days, or 1045 hours, 62741 minutes, and 3764465 seconds away!

Sounds good, I haven't watched this since I saw one of the early filler episodes.

Neither have I, but I'll definitely give it a chance when it gets back on track.
Banzai_Kitty
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And lo though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Filler, Naruto Shippuuden is my Shepard and I shall not want.

Wee! It's back and it rocks.
Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't stop smiling that whole hour.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Exclamation
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Demin
Freeman
Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was pretty good.
The beginning with Sasuke actually happens later on though down the road.

I haven't watched Naruto since the crap fillers started a year ago, but did they show the Kakashi story at some point or did they skip it?

Demin
Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The episode involving what's under his mask or the story about how he got his eye?
Demin
Freeman
Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one about how he got his eye.
Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there was one. I read about his eye from Wiki.
Phoenixhr
Brigadier Aspirant
Brigadier Aspirant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg, i can almost forgive them for the fillers.....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm already hooked.
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is any of the filler worth watching? and does the filler lead into the time skip?
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No and there is no continuity.
Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose ep 220 is worth watching >.> or is that not a filler?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Anime All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: