The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Desert Punk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Desert Punk Reply with quote

Anyone seen the whole series? I just downloaded it and finished the second episode. I think I may have found a new favorite series, it's fucking hilarious.

Hints that this series kicks ass:

The first episode is called "The Demon and the Double D's" (which the subtitles said "Ghost and Boobies")
Of course there was a chick with huge knockers, and the main character just drools over her remarking "Those are some huge boobs! They're so lovely!"
The first duel he gets into goes like this: Big guns to big guns, smaller guns to smaller guns, pistols, knives, rocks, and then shooting rubber bands at each other (I laughed so hard Laughing )

And my favorite part so far...Narrator: "The great Kanto Desert. In this world of survival of the fittest, the Victor is right. The loser is a moron, garbage, and wrong."

Edit: Another awsome part....The big jugged gal shows up at his house, so of course he starts drooling again. Next scene is a plain white pair of boxer shorts hanging on a drying stick outside, then the narator says "That night, Mizuno had a very pleasant dream." Laughing

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Splinte
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds aawesome, might have to download that myself.
Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has started to come on Stars. This show is funny... as... HELL! Every episode has me laughin' my ass off.
Phoenixhr
Brigadier Aspirant
Brigadier Aspirant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! So Sunabozu got picked up eh. I enjoyed it. A Great Teacher Onizuka of the desert in terms of comedy value.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't like this anime >_>
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Anime All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: