The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Asatte no Houkou

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Asatte no Houkou Reply with quote

So I've started watching a new anime series. I really haven't been "into" anime much lately. I haven't been following new releases or really downloading anything new. THe last series I tried to get into was Kashimashi, but I stopped that after episode two because of how it differed from the manga, of which I was downloading the scanlations.

So I was browsing a random forum, and some people started talking about a new series called Asatte no Houkou. The basic story is that an 11 year old girl and a 20-something year old woman swap ages (not bodies, just ages) and have to deal with their situations. The young girl's brother is also the ex boyfriend of the woman, and they're not on friendly terms.

It's an interesting series I think. It's not very action-oriented, it's a litle slow and very character driven. One of the major points of the series will be how this experience changes the lives of the two women who age-swapped once it's over. The young girl felt like a burden, while the older woman was a cold bitch.

It's certainly not a series for everyone, but I'm liking it so far. The surreal situation seems like it's handled in a relatively "real" fashion, and not overly comedic or exaggerated. I'm definately looking forward to watchign more of this show to see how these two girls handle their situation and how it changes their lives, both during and after it's over.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
Yobun
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i heard about this yesterday
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're home this afternoon while I'm driving home and call you you'll hear about it then too.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
Yobun
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

word
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Anime All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: