The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Starbucks Oracle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quagmire
Brigadier Aspirant
Brigadier Aspirant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: The Starbucks Oracle Reply with quote

http://www.buttafly.com/starbucks/index.php

Figured you all would enjoy this. Not very accurate (IMO) although some of you may disagree with that when you hear what it called me. I actually don't go to Starbucks very much and prefer the non-chains when I do go to a coffee joint. But I normally like to order a large (I don't speak Starbucks) Java ChipFrappuccino so the oracle called me an ***clown. Go figure. Very Happy
Ryrra
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't drink coffee and it was way off for me on all acounts. it said

Personality type: Clueless

You don't go to Starbucks much; when you do you just tag along with other people since you have nothing better to do. You would like to order a Tazo Chai Crème but don't know how to pronounce it. Most people who drink small hot chocolate are strippers.

Also drinks: Wine coolers
Can also be found at: The mall

I hate shopping and I don't drink at all and wine coolers taste terriable. I would rather have a mixed drink.

Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it.
-Theodore Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)-
Smile
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
so the oracle called me an ***clown.

I think it's pretty accurate, then! Zing!

You know I love ya, Quag.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Behold the Oracle's wisdom:

Personality type: Pseudo-intellectual

You're liberal and consider yourself to be laid back and open minded. Everyone else just thinks you're clueless. Your friends hate you because you always email them virus warnings and chain letters "just in case it's true." All people who drink Venti Chai Latte are potheads.

Also drinks: Sparkling water
Can also be found at: Designer grocery stores
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting:
Personality type: High Maintenance

You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.

Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.
Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars
Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, now you KNOW I gotta try this one:

The Starbucks Oracle wrote:
Behold the Oracle's wisdom:

Personality type: Lame

You're a simple person with modest tastes and a reasonable lifestyle. In other words, you're boring. Going to Starbucks makes you feel sophisticated; you'd like to be snooty and order an espresso but aren't sure if you're ready for that level of excitement. People laugh at you because you use fake curse words like "friggin'" and "oh, crumb!" Everyone who thinks America's Funniest Home Videos is a great show drinks Double Tall Latte.

Also drinks: V8
Can also be found: On the couch at home

Oh my.

We are going to have to stick a pin in a map, set fire to something and carry on until the earth looks flat! -- RandyMac

I could teach you to how file a washer to make it worth a nickel but if you really want to make big bucks just take a penny and drill a hole in it and it becomes a washer and is worth a dime. -- Art Martin, Old-Time Logger
ashlad
Brigadier Remembered
Brigadier Remembered

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryrra wrote:
...it was way off for me on all acounts. it said...Clueless...I don't drink at all and wine coolers taste terriable. I would rather have a mixed drink.

Just sayin'.

It's got the same thing to say about regular coffee as it does about 'Hatte's yuppie drink.
stinkybrokenut
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an ass-clown as well, per the Starbucks oracle, anyway.

-Khim

Quagmire
Brigadier Aspirant
Brigadier Aspirant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ash takes things way too serious. And if you really go to Starbucks to order regular coffee. I'd say its pretty accurate. Let me pay a bunch of money to get a regular coffee at Starbucks that I can get at Wawa for a quarter of the price. Smile The college I go to has a coffee shop in it and people always want to know why I stop and get my hot chocolate during the winter from 7-11 instead of there. (hmm, under a dollar at 7-11 or Wawa, $3.50 at the coffee shop. you do the math)

BTW thanks Haven, I knew you would enjoy what the Oracle called me. I'm curious as to what it says about you though. Very Happy
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would, but I'm allergic to being harassed by software. 'Sides, you guys already know I'm an assclown.
ashlad
Brigadier Remembered
Brigadier Remembered

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quag, I don't go to Starbucks. I hate Starbucks. Not in some liberal, anti-corporate way; I can't stand bein' in 'em. I don't mind their products, but I like regular cafe Americano, and I like it brewed peculiarly strong, so I just make my own. I get the fine-ground stuff from the Mexican food section at Giant, or from one of the Mexican stores in my neighborhood. And yes, if I'm with a group of people who happen to stop at Starbucks, I go for the regular coffee. Although I'll grab a frappacino at a 7-11 'cause I can drink it fast in the car on the way to work.
Quagmire
Brigadier Aspirant
Brigadier Aspirant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, just messin with you bro. I think I've been to Starbucks maybe twice in the last couple years, so I completely understand. Personally I refuse to order a venti, grand or tall. They get small, med and large if I go and I have no problem telling someone I don't speak Starbucks. Luckily there are some good coffee houses around here and most of the people I know prefer those places to Starbucks.

Funny thing is places like 7-11 and Wawa can cover a coffee fix pretty good and they are a whole lot less expensive. Personally I'm still the same as I was on the boat and if I need a caffeine fix it normally involves a Mountain Dew product. Currently have found a good concoction of mixing Code Red and O.J.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: