The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Team Fortress 2!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm quite the pyromaniac. Pyro and Demo are my two favorite classes. I love ambushing the enemy while they're making a push, and taking out the medics from behind.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I've got Yobun, Haven, and Buddy Lee on my friends list. Granted, Yobun is Corbun, Haven is Kel, and Buddy Lee himself, what's your 'handle' Mish?
I've been playing quite a bit with Corbun lately, dunno why he doesn't post on the boards more, he's a cool dude. Yobun, tell him to post here more.

If we could get you to play with us Mish, I'm sure we could get the group of us together to play with teamwork, and fuck some shit up.

More of you need to play, the game is loads of fun, and if you have a group of people working together, the game is 10X more fun. Corbun and I have been in some very fun battles lately, both of us playing as Demoman. Very Happy Sticky bombs + normal grenades = loads of blood and fun. Twisted Evil

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be available as early as next week sometime. We'll see, I'd love to play with you guys.

Fucking act like it.

"The stars died so that you could be here today" - Lawrence Krauss

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to see if I can get another mic. That would be awesome. Even if we suck, we can still do the "Classic Team" build. Heavy/Soldier, Pyro, Demo and a Medic. Can you say "WTFPWNED!!!!!!11!!!one!!1BBQ!!" ?
Yobun
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've been playing quite a bit with Corbun lately

Yeah i gave him my login to try Portal and he has become addicted to TF2. He has his own account on steam, he just needs to get off his ass and buy it. Whenever i login i usually get a call in 10 sec from him saying i booted him.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a fucking BLAST playing with Kell, Corbun, and Buddy Lee (though he has only acknowledged me once in game even though I changed my handle to "BEB-Resheph". I seriously can't wait to get more of you in game, especially you Mish. Get your ass online, god dammit! The game is WAY more fun if you can coordinate teamwork, especially if one is a Heavy or Pyro and the other is a Medic. Ubercharge plus Heavy or Pyro = death to all.

Just played a game of Dustbowl (famous TFC map for those of you which I assume is most, don't know) with Buddy Lee. At the end of the game, we were first and second (myself first, of course Laughing ). I've played quite a few games with Corbun and we usually end up in the top 5 at the very least.

GET THE FUCKING GAME YOU BASTARDS! Please Fear this combo

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
Buddy Lee
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for my inability to acknowledge your presence. I just get so caught up in building my little dispenser/sentry gun fortress when I'm playing defense on dustbowl. I did notice that we were 1 and 2 though.
"What cheers me up? Um... I suppose mainly gloating over the misfortunes of other people. I guess that has to be it. Yeah, mainly crowing over the miseries of others. It doesn't always work, but it never completely fails. And then there's irony. There's irony, which is the gin in the campari, the cream in the coffee. Um... Sex can have diminishing returns, but it's amazing. Uh, no that's pretty much it, then it's a clear run to the grave." -Christopher Hitchens

Course title every university should offer: "How to tell when someone else is full of shit" -Neil deGrasse Tyson in a Q&A session on reddit
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha no worries bud. Hell, after I say "hi" I don't even pay attention to the chat log to notice if anyone says anything because like you said, I get caught up on spamming sticky bombs and 'nades.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played this all night.

I'm a little behind the times though. How do we set an ID and hook up with each other online? Does vent just automatically work or something in game?? I can hear some guys but I haven't done any setup for it at all.

Edumacate me, please. Maybe we could do some this weekend?

Fucking act like it.

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I've answered some of that. My steam id is larmstrong401, which will get you a username of Mishlai (BEB) or something like that.

Buddy Lee are you BuddyLee that comes up Executioner? 'Cuz Buddy Lee didn't hit.

And I sorted out the voice thing.

Fucking act like it.

Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I hate BEB"

-Someone on a different team than Resheph and I

Fucking act like it.

Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait....who said that? Was that during our 2Fort match? That kid Drayth said "Damnit Resh! Mind your own fight!" hahahahaha. I <3 Demoman. Apparently I piss off at least one person just about every game I play as Demoman. It's not my fault they don't see the stickybombs that I place where they can't see them.....Oh wait, yes it is.

BTW.....my name is actually pronounced "Ree-sef".......but EVERYONE has always just called me "Resh" so I don't care heh.

Mish, Buddy, and myself have played together in a few games lately, it's been loads of fun! We need to get Kellion (playing under Haven's account) and the rest of you fuckers playing with us. Corbun has been playing as well, but that bitch joined some faggoty clan and I can't be associated with that garbage. You tell him I said that, Yob (or Ryrra) Laughing Laughing Laughing And while you're at it, tell him to start visiting the forums, he'd be a great smartass addition to the group. He's got a bigger mouth then I do, none of the BEB'ers tell people to "SHUT THE FUCK UP" or "Dude...seriously....you're a fucking worthless piece of shit, quite whining". He's a bad influence on me, I normally keep my mouth shut because I don't wanna be banned from every server I join, but I'm slowly starting to be myself in game....kinda scares me. Laughing

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We pronounce it Resh-eph. Because there's a fucking H in it. I'll start calling you Reese from now on, though.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I didn't invent the damn name, I got it from a movie I saw a looooong time ago, and thats how it was spelled and pronounced. I don't mind people calling me Resh, I've gotten used to it.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your name is Toby.
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't turn into an ass-hat in game ; ) I don't like that element in a game anyway, and I like to think that BEBers are representing gaming maturity, or something.

Ree-sef it is.

Fucking act like it.

Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww...but I really wanted to hold down my push-to-talk button and blast music into the mic and yell at everyone who complains.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh... The best feature of XBox Live is the "mute" function.

And when you were blowing me up the other night, that was Haven playing on Haven's account, by the by.

I can suck without Kell's help now. =)
Buddy Lee
Brigadier Trainee
Brigadier Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually disable voice in steam games because if i have to hear those idiots talk, then I'll feel obligated to find out where they live, go to their home and punch them in the throat so i can watch them struggle to breathe.
"What cheers me up? Um... I suppose mainly gloating over the misfortunes of other people. I guess that has to be it. Yeah, mainly crowing over the miseries of others. It doesn't always work, but it never completely fails. And then there's irony. There's irony, which is the gin in the campari, the cream in the coffee. Um... Sex can have diminishing returns, but it's amazing. Uh, no that's pretty much it, then it's a clear run to the grave." -Christopher Hitchens

Course title every university should offer: "How to tell when someone else is full of shit" -Neil deGrasse Tyson in a Q&A session on reddit
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait....that was actually you playing, Haven?! WOOHOO! Start playing more often!

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Online Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: