The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guardian of the Sacred Spirit...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Guardian of the Sacred Spirit... Reply with quote

...is awesome. Watch it and thank me for bettering your lives.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem be having trouble finding a torrent with seeds.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me see where my roomate found it, though I would guess eMule. Do you frequent anidb? I know anime-kraze (ani-kraze) were the subbers. I would check a couple sties myself, but the GM firewall is lame.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it my Myopic Moo Cow friend. It's called Seirei no Moribito on the intarwebs. Here ya go: http://tracker.anime-kraze.org:5277/
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danke little man, danke.
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's dahnke, you bastard. Murder English all you want, die Vaterland will accept no such disrespect.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are they gonna do about it, lose another war to us over it?

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, the war began a long time ago. They've already won. From the systematic increasing of calories and cholesterol in all the food we get from them, many Americans have already succumbed to heart disease and high blood pressure, and obesity and listlessness ensure we won't fight back. And they finally own the Catholic Church again, with the ascension of Pope Nazi.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and we have Crush, so we lose by default. Sad Sad Sad
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chin up. Just think of it this way - when we get to Hell, we'll all get medals.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched any eps yet Moo? I am on ep23.
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've downloaded 1-4; however, there is something wrong with my codecs as the files play every sound except the dialouge.
Phoenixhr
Brigadier Aspirant
Brigadier Aspirant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it's in 5.1 aurround sound then the dialog is in the center channel (which you won't really hear if you only have 2 speakers) What media player program are you using to play it? If you're using media player classic you can rearrange the sound output so you can hear that. if not then you'll have to go to your decoder (AC3 Deccoder for example) settings and tell it to move the sound channels around.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 5.1 speaker system for my computer and I used classic and MP11.
Phoenixhr
Brigadier Aspirant
Brigadier Aspirant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are they MKVs? What codecs/packs do you have installed?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they are MKV which has worked before. I have the K-Light Mega Codec pack 345.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use GOM player or Media Player Classic and I use Haali's and ffdshow.
Yobun
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VLC media player ftw
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VLC has the same problem.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used VLC until I found GOM Player then it was all GOM. Media Player Classic isn't nearly as refined, but it will literally play anything. Also, Haali's is the shit. Get them here:

http://www.janusindustries.com/media.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Anime All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: