The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For some odd reason....I kind of want to play again.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: For some odd reason....I kind of want to play again. Reply with quote

Well...once again, not long after quitting, canceling, and uninstalling I want to play again. Part of the reason is that a buddy of mine recently got a PC and wants to try out the WoW trial, knowing I've played quite a bit. He's not sure if he really wants to though, because he doesn't want to get sucked into it.

I reinstalled, knowing that I still have a few days left until my account is suspended, hoping to show him the ropes. But it got me thinking, I kinda want to play again.

I just looked at a Realm stats page, that shows aproximately how many Ally and Horde are on the servers, etc. I was amazed at how low the horde population is on some servers. The server Suramar apparently only has about 1800 horde, compared to 15000 ally. Granted these numbers aren't set in stone, but thats fucking sad.

Anywho, I've wanted to play horde for quite some time now. When I came back the first time, to play with the BEB guys, I was disappointed to find out they were Ally. But of course I played anyway, then quit, then played, then quit, played again, and finally quit again. Now I'm thinking of starting back up....but I'm not quite sure.

I know Midg plays Horde, and so does Bubba. Would anyone be interested in casually playing horde side somewhere? Of course playing with friends would really get me back into the groove of playing, instead of joining a random server and playing by myself.

So...anyone wanna roll Horde?

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
bubbachuggins
Freeman
Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The plight of the horde on some servers is sad indeed. My geared up 70 'Lock doesn't get played any more because there simply aren't enough guilds on Malygos for the horde. After a mass exodus from my previous guild to other servers, he sits collecting dust on his Bloodmaw Magus Blade (from Gruul) waiting to finish out his T4 set. I'm keeping him around only so I can get a Deathknight when the expansion comes out without having to gear up another 70 toon. In the mean time, I'm levelling up an Ally druid on a different server. I figure that a good healer will always have a spot in a guild and the Alliance side seems to have more options for me.

Smell the atmosphere of an adult...Become a suit, watch adult intelligence drift.

To quote my own sloganizer "Boobs: comfort in an uncomfortable world."
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demon Soul - Horde - NOW! Very Happy Surprised Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Evil!
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually in the process of making a character on Demon Soul, Midg. But I stopped myself. I've only ever played on PVP servers, and this time around I'd rather play a bit more casually and try out a non-PVP server like the rest of the wussies. I love PVP, but I'm getting tired of gank fests while questing.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play on Arathor, have a nice casual guild there, it's a PVE server. Character name is Tsuki.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ended up rolling a BE Lock on Demon Soul with Midget. Twisted Evil

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
bubbachuggins
Freeman
Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What level is your toon on Demon Soul, Midget?

Smell the atmosphere of an adult...Become a suit, watch adult intelligence drift.

midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What level is your toon on Demon Soul, Midget?

63, 53, 44, 36 and 21. Come join the fun. Smile
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called it a night at 15. I think I may actually play a bit longer then my last few short lived stints. Being that I've never played horde before, it's like playing a whole new game. I knew every ally quest by heart for the first 45+ levels because I've done them so many times, it was just mindless and boring. And although it sucks not having 1100+G laying around on multiple characters to use, it's kind of nice starting over from scratch. Reminds me of when I first came back to play with the BEB guys on Maelstrom. Plus, Midg's buddies seem pretty damn cool, so thats always good.

Oh and the BE's racial fucking rules, and so does the dance Laughing

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
bubbachuggins
Freeman
Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made an Orc Warlock named Loadlock on Demon Soul. Put him in your friends list.

**edited for apostrophe abuse

midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll ginvite ya in a bit.
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubba....I tossed you on my friends list, as did Midg. If you actually happen to logon and play we'll invite ya to the guild.

How could anyone not want to join HPvp?! Our tabard is a crying carebear! HAH! Laughing

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm reinstalling WoW now. I'll make something on Demon Soul, in addition to playing my old Maelstrom alliance stuff.

Fucking act like it.

"The stars died so that you could be here today" - Lawrence Krauss

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MISH!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait wtf? Since when were you playing on Maelstrom? And why weren't you playing with the rest of us?

I rolled an Orc Rogue alt to play around with so I don't burn myself out powerleveling my 'lock like I usually do.

Ellypsis is my lock, and Hastings is my rogue. Toss me a whisper when you're on, Mish.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doomflinger, my gnome 'lock on Maelstrom, is 35. I don't play with the others because I'm noobly.

Will probably make a hordie tomorrow.

Fucking act like it.

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's cool. Come join the guild and have fun with us. Noobly or not, you can ride my coat tails to the top, just like everyone else. Evil!
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ride your coat tails to the top? A blind monkey with retarditis and downs syndrome could level to 70 faster then you. You might make it to 70 some day if you weren't playing 17 different characters Razz

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's my 1st time through, so I mostly avoid power levelling.

Demonsoul - Orc/Warrior/8 named Urukk

Fucking act like it.

Exzavier
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resheph wrote:
I, it's kind of nice starting over from scratch. Reminds me of when I first came back to play with the BEB guys on Maelstrom. Plus, Midg's buddies seem pretty damn cool, so thats always good.

I see how it is. You don't even remember our time together on Mannoroth Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: