The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PVP brags
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: PVP brags Reply with quote

I killed Outcastjr in world pvp out by refuge point, along with some unfortunate lvl 34 bystander, and had 44% of my hp & a healthy pet remaining. Screenshot didn't show the kill text, unfortunately. I should have scrolled it to be sure.

I think he was at full when we started, though i couldn't swear to it. My pulse quickens a bit when I enter combat with a skull.

He's a 61 druid
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Demon+Soul&n=Outcastjr

I'm a 48 lock.
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Demon+Soul&n=Astazha
How this guy has 1600+ kills is beyond me. The only trick in his bag is "look, I have a shitload of treants" which he fortunately didn't pull that time, or I'd have died I think. It may have been on cooldown from the 1st attack when he killed some other lock & chased me off holding my ass in my hand (treants). Right about time I got all patched up & resummoned my felpup he came at me again, and I deaded him.

There was some back & forth, and I died plenty, but lol all the same.

I also had a nice one the other night, got jumped by a 55 Hunter in Astranaar (I was just galloping through, and there she was. Oops.) I didn't kill her, but I survived her and the flock of astranaar guards, and I damaged her badly enough that she broke off the engagement. So much for your easy horde kill, and don't let me find you away from your army.

Tried to at least kill the pet, but I guess they vanish if the hunter is out of range or something...

Die, die, die my darlings!!!

I <3 PVP.

edit: His name says it all I think. Outcast Jr.? Who are these people, and why are they my species?

But shhh, I want to feel like a talented warlock.

Fucking act like it.

"The stars died so that you could be here today" - Lawrence Krauss

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha grats!!! Though that druid sucks ass.....at that level even with my crappy great I probably would have owned you Very Happy

And yes....when the hunter runs far enough away the pet disappears. It's actually a normal tactic to survive for hunters...sick the pet and run, same as you locks. You run away and you get your shard back when pet is gone.

"Die die die my darlings"......Misfits fan by chance? One of my favorite songs ever, and probably my favorite band ever! I got a chance to see the Misfits...in a fashion. It involved Marky Ramone, Dez from Black Flag, Jerry, and Robo. Misfits fucking own. I swear I'm gonna kill my friend Ashlee if she doesn't find the picture of me and my friend Jay with Marky Ramone.

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw them at a small venue in Asheville, it was awesome. Graves was awesome, and before the concert I much preferred Danzig (who still has the better voice.)

This kid (like 10) crowd surfed up on stage, and security grabbed him. Graves immediately jumps in with "Get your fuckin hands off of him!" He tells this story about how he saw this kid in the audience with his older brother, and how his own older bro used to bring him to concerts. Graves called the older bro up on stage too, and the danced and moshed & shit. The kid was invited to sing Die My Darling with him, but he didn't know the words so he just stood there and looked cool.

After the show they stayed forever and patiently signed everything that was thrust at them. I was going to get the tickets signed, but I lost patience waiting my turn. There was this girl with me... she was more interesting than a signature, however epic.

Fucking act like it.

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, impossible kills are fun. My buddy and I have won so many fights we have no business even being in and killed a ton of skulls. PvP is where it's at my friend. I am glad we could open your eyes...now if these other losers would wake up! Evil!
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the worst pug evar I spirit rezzed in Searing Gorge at lvl 55. Right around the time that I lost my rez sickness, some 63 warrior jumped me. Dead. Did I mention he was a warrior? Almost got me, too.

Yesterday on Hellfire Penninsula, some Shaman 2 lvls above me tried to gank me as I was finishing up with a Helboar. Dead. Barely even damaged me.

Most of these gankers are pathetic, and I suspect that's why they're ganking. Makes my day to kill them. I might play for 8 hours, but those 2 minutes are what I remember and live for.

Also, I got air ganked yesterday. Completely awesome. Some 70 rogue dropped in, stunned me, cut me down in 1 more shot, blew a kiss into the wind and zoomed off on his mechanical flying epic. Coolest thing evar.

Fucking act like it.

Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justinblade harassing hordies=Justinblade dead many times.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=4311228675&sid=1

Fucking act like it.

Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice touch, posting that pic from the graveyard....
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was my fav from battlegrounds:
Help plz?

We lost badly but I made top slot. And lol, top healing. And as a 48 too. If I had more than one of these it would be noteworthy ; )

Bonus points for location (at an alliance flag at the farm).

Fucking act like it.

Splinte
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was up to an 1800 3v3 rating before I quit the next week, and just went and looked at my old partners... they hit 2100.... damn I wish I hadn't have quit cause I would love me some Full S4
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty sweet, I've never gotten any higher than like 1750, but that's because when I did arena on my druid I insisted on doing it as feral. I am considering gearing up my mage for pvp once I finish levelling my paladin, but I'm undecided right now.
Splinte
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was playing a resto dr00d with an enh shammy and MS war. It was mainly them just seeing me in some BGs, hearing about me from some other people and randomly approaching me asking if I wanted to do it. First week we played we went from 1550 -> 1750 and got past 1800 the following week. We were insanely well coordinated and it was a freakin' blast. Might have been worth staying around had I known we could have gotten over 2k at S4.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe you'd pass up staying on a team like that! The only reason I never got serious about arena was because I was so busy raiding Sunwell.
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive Splinte.

Fucking act like it.

Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, I enjoyed doing Alterac Valley and going up against 2 rogues and a fury warrior, holding a graveyard for nearly 5 minutes alone against them with my Protection Paladin. Beyond that, I have nothing to brag about otherwise.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just starting to piddle with Arena. I suck.

Fucking act like it.

TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I very much suck at PvP. I think my spec is all wrong and I haven't messed with it enough to know what I'm doing. I do love the thrill of fighting another thinking human though rather then just computer AI.
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently running a 2v2 team with my disc priest friend. It's been a rough road because priest is definitely the weakest class in pvp right now, but we've managed to get up to 1811 rating, and hoping to break 1900 this week.
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaosAlex & I are doing rogue/lock, which is probably a pretty bad combination to begin with. He dinged 2 days ago, Ive been 80 for about... a week or two? Anyway, our gear sucks, and we're both arena noobs. We're 0/5. 900 rating, here I come!

Fucking act like it.

Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're not serious about pvp then I wouldn't bother with arena anyway, but there's totally some fun pvp outlets anyway, mainly Wintergrasp, which is a lot of fun since it's vehicle based and such. Strand of the Ancients is also similar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: