The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Playing on Demon soul looking for BEB members!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, that's old. Astazha is in Raiding Potatoes right now, though I'd be happy to go with you on some things. Still 79 though, the alt madness has me. My others: Liannaa, Pastafarian, Urukk, and Ortog are all in an itsy bitsy useless/friendly guild called...

(drum roll)

The Evil League of Evil

I'm on a fair bit, I just haven't been on Astazha most of the time.

Fucking act like it.

"The stars died so that you could be here today" - Lawrence Krauss

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad Horse!!

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be Liannaa's rank in the guild ; )

Fucking act like it.

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
bubbachuggins
Freeman
Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got an 80 DK that I want to transfer. I'm a few pieces into my Naxx 10 gear. Let me know if y'all need an OT for Naxx or even DPS. I'd be able to raid Thurs/Friday and sometimes Sat.

Smell the atmosphere of an adult...Become a suit, watch adult intelligence drift.

To quote my own sloganizer "Boobs: comfort in an uncomfortable world."
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubba, what times can you raid on Thurs/Fri? Are you defense capped? How much unbuffed HP? If it's easier you can just tell me your toons name and current server and I can just armory you.

My group clears every week with ease and most of us are in need of 1-2 items at the most so you will probably be close to fully geared in 1-2 weeks. Our MT is a DK, but I don't think it matters really if we have 2 DK tanks. Might make a couple fights a bit more annoying, but not really a big deal.

Mish is planning on joining my crew this week and if everything lines up well we'd love to have you!
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Akuma
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you do end up running with 2 DK tanks make sure they aren't both Unholy. Ebon Plague doesn't stack, so one of your DKs will be gimped at about a third of his damage.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, our MT is Frost. Thanks for the heads up though Akuma. =)
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
bubbachuggins
Freeman
Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My toon is named Fawbots, because he's a troll and looks like Fawbots to me. Currently he is on Area52. With different gems, I can have more HP than I do now. I'm def. capped and working on getting hit capped. I also plan on going back to UH tanking for offtank type duties with DPS capability. UH can also make a good main tank. Or I can DPS. On Thursday and Friday I can raid any time, but the later the better for me.

**as of this posting, I had my mining gloves equipped. Hopefully it will update to my tanking gloves soon.....

Smell the atmosphere of an adult...Become a suit, watch adult intelligence drift.

midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubba, have you transferred yet? Mish and I need you for our raid group! =)
bubbachuggins
Freeman
Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not yet, I was waiting to hear back. I also need the names of your toons so I can holler at you when I do transfer.

midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 80s are Assault, Throxx and Miang and Mish is Astazha. We plan to pick our 10man group back up Tuesday night starting @10 if you are available.
Splinte
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurry up and get here bitches!!! I'm 50 now, and slowly making my way to 80 Very Happy
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you on Demon Soul splinte? What's your character name?

Fucking act like it.

Splinte
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My character name is Theel, and i'm slowly making it to 58 for outlands. Its getting harder and harder to find quests that make leveling quick but im working away at it.
Splinte
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't been able to play much this week but i'm nearly 71 now. Stupid midterms and other things are keepin me busy but im slowly working my way there.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slacker, get to work! I have 3 80s in full raid gear!! Sad
Kellion
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Slacker, get to work! I have 3 80s in full raid gear!! Sad

Might I recommend going outside for a bit. You're looking a bit pasty Razz
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I live in Michigan so I'm unemployed.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Demon Soul a PvP realm?

Nevermind. Just looked it up.

I MIGHT give it a shot sometime soon just to play with someone I know, but I don't like PvP, so I might not last long. I can always make a DK-tard there and get a jump on levels...
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongo, you realize the whole maelstrom group jumped ship to Moon Guard (non PVP)

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: