The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BEB PvP?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> CoH - City of Heroes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: BEB PvP? Reply with quote

We've got some hero regulars and some villain regulars. Maybe sometime soon we can set up to clash Scourge and TeamBEB over in Bloody Bay, Siren's Call, Warburg or in an Arena. It would depend on everyone's level I guess. Bloody Bay requires you to be level 15 to enter and sets your level to 25; Siren's Call requires you to be level 20 to enter and sets your level to 30; Warburg requires you to be level 30 to enter and caps your level to 38.

I think it would be nice if it were at least semi role-played, since none of us have specced our characters for PvP. What do you guys think of this?

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: BEB PvP? Reply with quote

Glistam wrote:
We've got some hero regulars and some villain regulars. Maybe sometime soon we can set up to clash Scourge and TeamBEB over in Bloody Bay, Siren's Call, Warburg or in an Arena. It would depend on everyone's level I guess. Bloody Bay requires you to be level 15 to enter and sets your level to 25; Siren's Call requires you to be level 20 to enter and sets your level to 30; Warburg requires you to be level 30 to enter and caps your level to 38.

I think it would be nice if it were at least semi role-played, since none of us have specced our characters for PvP. What do you guys think of this?

I would be up for that. Although I think my only hero that is above 15 is Trassin (who would be pathetic in a 1v1 pvp) and I don't have any villains who are above that level yet.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm envisioning more of a team vs team pvp event for us rather than 1v1. Since we have more hero regulars than villain regulars some of us who play heroes will probably have to use one of our villains.

I have a level 16 villain I enjoy playing, I think I'll spend some more time focusing on her so she can go into more zones.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could do some smashin with Mongolio. 34 Brute.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Jesus is always happy to have the help of others on sending good souls along the path to ever lasting life.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of the three PvP zones I listed above I think Bloody Bay would work best for two reasons: It has the lowest entrance requirements, and from my experience it has the lowest population of asshats who would get in our way.

Some of our heroes and villains have already had "in character" encounters in common zones - Arctic Hellfire and Kiyouri have had several now, and Malorna met several BEB heroes during the course of the valentine's day event (which she can still get the mission for, somehow). There were also some heroes talking over BEB chat to villains "in character" not too long ago. And these are just the encounters that I can think of. I think this weekend we should work on ramping up the encounters and the friction to prepare.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
Haven
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Geist hears your challenge. You will rue it!
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tokobauzsos fears no evil.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Jesus will be more than happy to show Tokobauzsos the path to redemption.
Loupy Lobo
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down. Domnule Barbat or Colonel Thanatos, makes no difference.
Leedon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to take CT, Fire-Kat or Seurge into the fray. If I can get Core Maiden up, I'd enjoy taking her in for the villain side(assuming we can get Dr. Geist also).
It makes no sense to me.

-Flirtin' with Disaster, Molly Hatchet
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leedon wrote:
I'd love to take CT, Fire-Kat or Seurge into the fray. If I can get Core Maiden up, I'd enjoy taking her in for the villain side(assuming we can get Dr. Geist also).
If the Doc can't show up, Core Maiden is welcome to work for Malorna. With the good doctor still paying her fees, of course.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
Dr. Geist
Lurker
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hands off my protege, little girl, lest I crush you where you stand!

"Evil? Your evil is my good. I am Sutekh the Destroyer. Where I tread, I leave nothing but dust and darkness...I find that good!"

The Doctor and Sutekh the Destroyer, from Doctor Who
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MONGOLIO SMARSH!!!!
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Malorna
Lurker
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Geist wrote:
Hands off my protege, little girl, lest I crush you where you stand!

It's not like her time spent working for me is interfering with whatever ridiculous scheme you're concocting. She just needs someone to follow. And when you aren't up to the task she naturally chooses me. She makes a great pawn. You certainly know how to pick a good lacky, Doc.
Tokobauzsos
Lurker
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

listen to yourselves fighting. this is just another reason why good will always triumph over evil.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Jesus: And what I say unto you, Tokobauzsos, I say unto all, Watch! For I shall burn thy souls as fuel and propel myself through the sky, sending many a fool upon the path to redemption!
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Jesus wrote:
Watch! For I shall burn thy souls as fuel and propel myself through the heavens, sending many a fool upon the path to redemption!

Sigged with a minor edit.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, good edit.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys are online and there's a good number of us on the villain and hero side, don't be shy about throwing out some taunts and getting things going.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> CoH - City of Heroes All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: