The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BEB PvP?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> CoH - City of Heroes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to bust out Mongolio to 50 since I wanna try out the VEAT when the next issue comes out. It's unlikely to happen before the issue makes it, though.

I'm also having some good fun with my Robot/FF MM.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen more people playing villains now than before. Has anyone started trying to pick a fight with any heroes?

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took my 18 (now 19) Bots/FF Mastermind to Bloody Bay SAW precisely zero heroes in the zone. And I did some jumping around...
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I meant with each other.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready to have Scourge square off against TeamBEB. Who feels up to a massive brawl Saturday night? I've got a hero or a villain I can contribute to the rosters - obviously not both at once. I prefer to play a hero but my villain would thoroughly enjoy it too.

Sound off if you can participate. If you can, indicate if you've got a hero, villain, or both and if both, which one you prefer. If we can get the teams as close to even as possible that'd be great. 3v3 or greater would be preferred. 1v1 becomes too one-sided, and even 2v2 can suffer from that as well, though depending on the characters 2v2 could be doable.

I still think we should go to Bloody Bay, where the entrance requirement is only 15 and you're automatically set to 25. If everyone who can participate has a character for the team that is 20 or higher, then other zones can be discussed.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do either a Brute or a Scrapper or a Bubble Defender. I have some Masterminds, too (three), but I don't know how well they do in PvP.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody's going to do "well" in PvP, none of us have PvP builds for our characters. Play whatever you'll enjoy more, it's just to have a good time.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to try my Bots/FF MM sometime. FEAR MY FORCE BOLT! Really.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you put 3 knockback enhancements into it? That would rock.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two so far. Two ACC and Two KB. It's fun with my Bubble defender (35) to hit a level 1 minion with it. I guess the level disparity increases knockback distance. Laughing
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently my 10 year old son and I ran around in Bloody Bay to get Shivan Shards. What he didn't know was that I was in secret contact with Leedon to have him show up with Kiyouri so she could ambush us in character with her robot army.

He was pleasantly shocked, not having any idea that I knew who Kiyouri was. We talked a bunch of smack and beat up some robots. It wasn't long into the fight before he realized that he should focus his attention on taking Kiyouri out instead of trying to beat her minions. It took some doing for me to convince him otherwise, in an effort to prolong the fight.

A great time was had by us all, despite another villain in the zone showing up and "helping" Kiyouri. Since we weren't really paying attention both my son and I faceplanted before I really knew what had happened.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> CoH - City of Heroes All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: