The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey you jerks and clowns! (Rocketpack time?)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> CoH - City of Heroes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Hey you jerks and clowns! (Rocketpack time?) Reply with quote

A broadcast message sent out along the usual communication channel Scourge uses (BEB channel):
Malorna wrote:
All right you jerks. Listen up. I know you're keeping busy with your own schemes and games but this just might pay off if you pay attention. I've gotten a lead on where those Goldbrickers are keeping some of their extra equipment. Specifically their jetpacks that they're so fond of using. I'm planning soon to relieve them of this excess equipment and any of you clowns who want in on this are welcome.

Except you Dr. Geist - you still owe me my cut of the heist we pulled off together. Don't think I'll forget that! You walked away with loot AND weapons and what did I get? Your mockery? I won't forget what you said to me last night but I will get what you owe me, one way or another.

I heard those Team Beb heroes have figured out we tapped into their communications for our own use. So what? I doubt any of them have the guts to do anything about it so don't stop what you've been doing with their comms. If any of them come on the line don't hold back. Their threats are empty and meaningless.

If you want in on this rocketpack gear let me know! I want one myself and I intend to get it soon. Once I raid them they'll likely move the location, prevent further loss. So I imagine it's just one shot or nothing, and I really don't see the need to wait forever for any of you.

As usual, any information that leads to me discovering the wherabouts of the hero known as Shieldsmith will be rewarded generously.

Malorna out.

Real story:

Last night Malorna picked up a mission to get a rocketpack from the Goldbrickers. I believe this is a temp power that others who participate in the mission can get (though I can no longer check the CoH boards or Paragon Wiki to verify), similar to the sky raiders pack.

If anyone's interested in picking one up let me know so we can run through the mission. I should be on Tuesday night, and after that Friday night. I can't guarantee tonight, or Wed/Thu since it'll likely be after 11 before I even get a chance to get on.

I believe I can do it multiple times by starting the mission with at least one other person then logging out. that way, when the mission's complete it won't actually complete for Malorna. But I do believe you need to be within the level of the mission (15-20), so exemplaring and sidekicking will be necessary if you're not around that level. Someone who can access the boards or the wiki can check this out to see if it'll work like I think it will.

I typed malorna's broadcase here because I didn't want to set it as the SGMotD due to being so long.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, if I happen to be on at the same time as you Zombie Jesus will be up for running the mission.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's the same mission line I think it is, yes, you get a Goldbricker jet-pack.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Dr. Geist
Lurker
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muahahahaha! You also get.... My scorn!

I left your cut in your room at the base, fool.

GEIST has already acquired his rocket pack, but will assist you servant peoples in getting yours... if nothing else, you're targets to distract the heroes.

"Evil? Your evil is my good. I am Sutekh the Destroyer. Where I tread, I leave nothing but dust and darkness...I find that good!"

The Doctor and Sutekh the Destroyer, from Doctor Who
Loupy Lobo
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll help you out.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be on tonight, after 9.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MONGOLIO HAVE! NO USE! HAHA!
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Malorna
Lurker
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it turned out there was only one rocket pack last night in working order, not a warehouse full of 'em as promised to me. Once we separated I tracked down the liar who gave me that information. He won't be feeding anyone else lies ever agan. It seems those of you who showed up were not as detrimental to this plan as I initially assumed. So consider this a thank you for the backup.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I owe you guys an apology. I must've mixed up this mission with another one where you get a Sky Raider jetpack. That one I know many people do often with large teams just to get people to have a jetpack. I assumed this missino would be the same, but it didn't work out that way. Maybe I just didn't know the trick for how to do it.

The Atlas Park mayhem mission you get from newspapers does reward a jetpack as well, so when you guys have that mission to do let me know and I'll gladly help out when I'm on. I love having Malorna confuse the heroes and police so they are fighting each other and extending our time for us.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> CoH - City of Heroes All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: