The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

International Invite The Hot Neighbor to a BBQ Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think she is unattractive, I just don't see why people freak out about her is all. And fake ain't my thang.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hours of airbrushing does wonders.

To every celebrity, including all the others mentioned here, and including many of those "natural" beauties you see on the street every day.

Quote:
And fake ain't my thang.

I don't think she can be considered fake since basically she is being judged by one photo, as opposed to having any sort of regular contact with her. Everyone has their bad days, and photos\vids can definitely do a person injustice. But for the sake of argument: based on her glamour photos, she is hotness. Resh is still gay.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One photo? She has been in the media for years, what rock have you been under? Just because Resh posted a photo, doesn't mean that is the entirety of our argument, it's simply an example. It's not like we said we heard it from some doctors and stuff. She has a very high tendency to appear in public with a dump truck worth of makeup on her face which makes her look like a totally different person. Without the makeup she is an average looking woman, still attractive, but not enough to swoon over without something else to go on.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...but not enough to swoon over without something else to go on.

Did I mention she's hispanic?

Also, hips vibrating quickly.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said she was ugly, all I said was "Shes not that hot". Midg pretty much summed it up. Shes good looking, but she isn't my type. Like I said, you can have her, I'll stick with Keira Wink

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Quagmire
Brigadier Aspirant
Brigadier Aspirant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you all should be more like Smitty or loupy_lobo and not be so racist. Very Happy Sounds to me live they have a more modern view.

Can you really say she's not that hot and justify it by Hispanics are not my type? Since the same argument goes the other way for those who don't think European women are hot and think Kiera Knightly is not that great.

Granted, I'm a fan of Kiera Knightly and really don't have an opinion of Shakira due to not listening to her music. But you can find good and bad pictures of anyone if you really try. I do agree on the natural beauty thing and am not a fan of a lot of makeup on someone.

Trassin why doesn't your holiday surprise me. Sorry was unable to celebrate. Although am ready to fire up my grill for the season. Owning a house does have some disadvantages to living in an apartment. The biggest is probably the severe lack of other single neighbors. I think everyone on my street is married with kids.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: