The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

70!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: 70! Reply with quote

W00T! Go me!

Fucking act like it.

"The stars died so that you could be here today" - Lawrence Krauss

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
Resheph
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, I started a rogue about a week ago, and didn't see any of you other then eisen. So I rerolled Winky on Mealstrom as a rogue and am playing him. You lose out on my uberness. Congrats though! Too bad you guys aren't in our battlegroup. Sad

midget wrote:
vagina = chaos
CrushFearSynth wrote:
She thinks I'm weird compared to you? Dude, I thought you should audition for American Serial Killer when I met you.
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been sparse for a little while; I've personally been way busy with other stuff, which is a good thing.

Being a brand new 70 in bgs feels like being 19 and playing against twinks all over again. I'm all like "Why won't you f&*%ing die??!!?"

Fucking act like it.

"The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time." - Lawrence Krauss
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took you long enough. Surprised

Kidding!

Grats!

Now go grind all your dailies to get your fast flyer! Laughing
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather grind gnomes into flour. I want to make a bunt cake for the next social meet with the Royal Apothecary Society, a special bunt cake. It's going to be soooo funny. Apothecaries really ought to know better by now.

Fucking act like it.

TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bundt cake.

Just saying.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burnt cake.

Just saying.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ding
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t! w00t!

We've got 4 70s in the guild now.

Fucking act like it.

midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and 2 68s a 65 and a 63.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be on tonight and running SP, UB or MT.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've come to the somewhat sad realization that I need to gear up twice. Once for Kara, and once to pwn faces. There's some overlap, and I could maybe get away with going into Kara in S1, but it's not ideal...

Also, S2 will be available before very long and I'm way too impatient to save my honor until then, so I'll be grinding out pvp honor rewards twice, too.

I'd like to have an Arena partner. Hint, hint. Midget I've heard double DPS is crappy and that hunters don't do great either, but we could try it if you want. Or maybe when Miang gets up... that would be better. My gear will suck less by then anyway.

Fucking act like it.

Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did my first lv70 WSG last night.... it was horrible. I am not prepared, Illidan.
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing as a fresh 70 feels like playing at 19 vs twinks again. Especially after playing in 60-69 where everyone has approximately the same gear.

Fortunately the honor comes pretty quickly if you tough it out, and just a few pieces of pvp gear will make a big difference. I'm sporting 4 purples right now, and it's noticeably better than when I first dinged.

Also, the Alliance/Horde balance seems reversed at 70. We mostly kick ass in the lower bgs. Not so much at 70. Not sure why.

Also also, there were some premades running last night. It's not always that bad.

Fucking act like it.

midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, no idea wth our battle groups deal is, but at 70 and unless it's a premade we get a royal mud hole stomped all up in our behinds. If you can get in a Moneysacks premade though, you are going to win and get a decent amount of honor.

I should probably get Karth to 70 and start grinding xp with him so I can kill dewdz with you guys. I already have a Nightblade and Ced's to get started with. If we could find a tank we would have a pretty good 5 man team for instances too. (once I hit 70 with Miang)
Mishlai
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silentbull intends to tank as a feral druid. He has reasonable raiding experience on Proudmoore.

Fucking act like it.

Eisen
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moneysacks sent me a invite to their guild. Had to turn it down.... dammit I wish we could have more than one guild!
Tzalik
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going into Kara with season one is a great idea. Season one gear is usually much better for both DPS, survivability and raw mana/healing that most blues 65-70.

So grab what you think is an upgrade and move on in.

Also level 70 WSG is friggin terrible for alliance no matter what battlegroup you're a member of. EOTS and AB actually are doable with PUGS on a usual 50% win/loss.

Mutants & Masterminds PDF here
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concerning the whole S1 thing and Kara... only person who really would need REAL gear for Kara would be your tanks. Feral tanks could probably get away with S1 because they are just armor/health tanks and not avoidance.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So where are you guys at now? Demonsoul, Tichondrius, or Maelstrom? Or was there another server thrown in there that I missed while perusing the forums threads?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: