The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

magic stuff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Immyls
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: magic stuff. Reply with quote

mongolio, i'm saving all of the magic stuff i get so you can have it to destroy for enchantments. catch me online and i'll pass it off to you. (not sure how good it is, but still...)(so far i have all of one item, plus the stuff you gave me in the first place.)
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been actually working enchantment skill for several weeks. I might start again at some point (maybe after I make 40 and get plate skill/some armor bought).
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Immyls
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok. offer goes out to anyone who is working it, but don't wait too long, as i may sack it soon for the space.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My skill is at 182, so the items I'd need are around my level (mid 30s) to disenchant for dusts/essences/shards to skill up. I'd just sell it or AH it were I you. If I really need the lower level stuff, I can hit the Gol'bol Quarry for 5 or 6 lowbie green items.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Immyls
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oddly enough, i think thats where this stuff is from. i wasn't sure if it would help or not, but thought i'd offer. also, i was under the impression that it was one of those deals where you disenchanted to get base materials, but that you could then use the base materials to make anything. appearantly i was wrong.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of different materials for enchanting.
---RationalWiki

-- RationalWiki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: