The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Salvage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> CoH - City of Heroes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Salvage Reply with quote

I've got a stack of 10 Luck Charms on the hero side with Arctic Hellfire that she won't use - Anyone need any of them? I picked them up relatively cheap so if you'll use them, you can have them.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I wish I did more of.
What I've done.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty friggin sweet. I never have any real problems with money, so I don't need em.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a few tips for making money:

If you want quick and easy money, sell all salvage and normal recipes for 1 influence/infamy on the Consignment House. What will happen is, the server will look for the highest bid for that item and instantly sell it for that amount. This is best used in peak times.

If you are patient when buying, bid about half (or less) of the going price and just wait on it. During peak times, it's unlikely you'll buy, but when it's 6 in the morning and prices are dropping... Oh, and bids/sells don't expire. THe only exception to that is if your account goes inactive (unpaid) for 30+ days, all influence/infamy/salvage/recipes are deleted.

Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongolio wrote:
Just a few tips for making money:

If you want quick and easy money, sell all salvage and normal recipes for 1 influence/infamy on the Consignment House. What will happen is, the server will look for the highest bid for that item and instantly sell it for that amount. This is best used in peak times.

If you are patient when buying, bid about half (or less) of the going price and just wait on it. During peak times, it's unlikely you'll buy, but when it's 6 in the morning and prices are dropping... Oh, and bids/sells don't expire. THe only exception to that is if your account goes inactive (unpaid) for 30+ days, all influence/infamy/salvage/recipes are deleted.

The second part is how I ended up with a stack of Luck Charms that I won't use. I won't use them because I have two other stacks that I will use for Tokobauzsos.

Anyway, sometimes we might find rare salvage that could be worth a lot on the Consignment House, but another member might also need. So I thought this would be a good place to list stuff like that - wither expensive salvage you have, or expensive salvage you want. Then we could work out with each other a mutually beneficial trade.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
Leedon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or recipes.
It makes no sense to me.

-Flirtin' with Disaster, Molly Hatchet
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the Issue 13 changes was to allow the base storage racks to store regular salvage instead of just "base salvage". Base salvage, meanwhile, no longer exists. Each storage rack can only store 30, but I've maxed out our base so we have 9 or 10 now. We fill 'em up as we adventure, and then when we need to craft almost any piece of salvage is available.

We've also got 4 tables of enhancement storage, filled with varying levels worth of invented enhancements. One table in particular is dedicated to level 15 ones, for when new characters reach their "coming of age" at level 12.

What I've been doing.
What I'm also doing.
What I've done.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> CoH - City of Heroes All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: