The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chowda's Stupid: The Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I had completely forgotten about the separate display.

I Win!
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAWBOTS wrote:

Chick! was the only M-div person to ever attain full access rights to the RIMR, but that really didn't come into play until you were long gone and I had taken over as RIMR LPO, so it may be a moot point. I can't for the life of me think of anything else that may tie you in on that one, maybe someone else can.

Wow, full access. I remember Wolbert and the rest of the dirty old men of RIMR Room yore used to keep the door open after hours to allow two particular M-div'ers to wander over in their jammies. Curt was quite the perv.

If I got Haven right, he dated one of them and was friends with the other. To be honest, I think the other dated another ET. He may be on this board, so apologies to him because I can't think of his freakin name. He drove a used jaguar during the 2002 yards.

In regards to the other, she was married to another M-div'r and they both got to Ballston Spa a year after I did. The guy came up to me and said "Hey Chow!". I seriously had never seen him before in my life. As it turned out, our tours overlapped on the TR by about three years. Go figure. And yeah, I forgot his name too.
FAWBOTS
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chick! wasn't dating anyone in the RIMR, she's just that cool. Plus she didn't fuss whenever we kicked up our massive 16-man Halo battles and kept female berthing next door up most of the night. Chowda, you weren't around for the glory that became the RIMR when I was in charge ('05-'06 Med Cruise)... you betta axe somebody.
Chao.

Moreover you can manhattan male cheek augmentation

- Random Mad Scientists from the Internets
Chick!
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chowda I don't think you ever actually knew me. I got to TR in December '01 and left in March '06 when I got out. I do know Spaulding by the way. Saw her last May at a wedding. She's dating a certain SPU who came to the ship as a first class, and almost got knocked down to third class over a hazing incident.

The only clues I have for you is that I lived with/dated Charonodameon for a bit, and Ren actually gave me the name I use now on this board. Another nick name was Lube Oil Princess.

I think we should take the economy, put a bag over its head, shot gun a few beers, and get it over with.---Dick Calhoun, Write in Party, SNL

I'm not sure even the jolly green giant has the balls to teabag the whitehouse.--Jon Stewart
Smitty
Brigadier Aspirant
Brigadier Aspirant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chick! wrote:
Another nick name was Lube Oil Princess.

Bow chikka bow wow!

“The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.” -Thomas Jefferson
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chick! wrote:
Chowda I don't think you ever actually knew me. I got to TR in December '01 and left in March '06 when I got out. I do know Spaulding by the way. Saw her last May at a wedding. She's dating a certain SPU who came to the ship as a first class, and almost got knocked down to third class over a hazing incident.

Certain SPU? Hmmm. There was a SPU who was on hold for a bit in NY who made 1st before leaving. Then there was Harkins's brother who also made 1st. To paraphrase Harry Crumb: "he was quite the philodendron" during his time in Saratoga. All I know is it sure as heck isn't Bill Hower.

And whatever Michelle did in regards to hazing, it couldn't hold a candle to what Rachael Davis did to those poor RM nubs during the '99 cruise. It involved boondockers, groins, and stepping. Shocked
Chick!
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle didn't do the hazing....she would never do something like that. She's one of the nicest people I've ever met. It was her boyfriend "Hat Menson". He really didn't do anything except turn a blind eye. The real culprit was a certain female electrician "Bill Jonar" and minions. Yeah, you know her.

That's right Smitty....five feet of three sizes too big coveralls, chain smoking, sexy lube oil mastery. Industrial lubrication is my bitch.

I think we should take the economy, put a bag over its head, shot gun a few beers, and get it over with.---Dick Calhoun, Write in Party, SNL

I'm not sure even the jolly green giant has the balls to teabag the whitehouse.--Jon Stewart
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chick! wrote:
Michelle didn't do the hazing....she would never do something like that. She's one of the nicest people I've ever met. It was her boyfriend "Hat Menson". He really didn't do anything except turn a blind eye.

Name rings a bell. I actually find it harder to remember NY names than TR names. It was so impersonal up there.

Chick! wrote:

The real culprit was a certain female electrician "Bill Jonar" and minions. Yeah, you know her.

Yeah thanks. Some people you just can't unremember.

Ooo Ooo. This was the story that, uh, ah hell. What was the name of that rather large, jovial sea returnee EM that left the ship early 2005ish? He was there for the 2002 shipyard. Quality dude from my angle. Anyway, I think he told me that story. He said they had a mast in front of the whole ship in the yards and he felt like crap because as her LPO he had to say nice things about her.

Then again, the timelines don't match. Spaulding left NY late 2005.
Chick!
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the right story. Spaulding came later. Not sure who the EM LPO was. I'm not sure exactly when you left the ship. I assume it was after the med cruise where we got like four ports instead of two. Like I said. You might not have known me at all. I didn't really start hanging out with the ETs until FAWBOTS and I became friends when he got to the ship. I managed to get almost his entire M-Div BNEQ section signed for him by literally scratching the back of a massive, ancient, neanderthal M-Div mechanic. That's right Leuth....keep signing....keep signing. Good Leuth! And so it all began.

chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chick! wrote:
I'm not sure exactly when you left the ship. I assume it was after the med cruise where we got like four ports instead of two.

Actually, it was two weeks before that cruise ended. The locks were changed when I got to the house. I needed the help of the neighbor I swore vendetta with (over lawn maintenance issues) to get me through an unlocked window.

Chick! wrote:

Like I said. You might not have known me at all. I didn't really start hanging out with the ETs until FAWBOTS and I became friends when he got to the ship.

It's cool. If I come to the BEB Expo, I'll share a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 with you. We'll catch up on times we didn't spend together.

Chick! wrote:

That's right Leuth....keep signing....keep signing. Good Leuth! And so it all began.

They just don't make 'em like Leuth anymore.
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Em LPO for that stupidity was Plyter. Good guy all around.

I'm not sure how much you remember me, I hung out in the RIMR alot, one of the few electricians to do so, but that was after you left I think. Teflon Jon was one of my nicknames on the ship. Riordan was the one who gave it to me initially. I also knew Michelle and Delp. Michelle was my MGS for a bit, she's good people too.

oh and also

Quote:
the nurse in question was/is a hot read-head that Chick! is now good friends with

I feel offended that I never got an introduction... *pout*
Loupy Lobo
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, if you missed out on being friends with Chick, you did miss out. She's pretty awesome, and I don't usually kiss ass like that unless I want something... and I don't.
Chick!
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loupy is hereby pardoned for all unaboob comments : )

Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chick! wrote:
Loupy is hereby pardoned for all unaboob comments : )

Wait -- did you just waive all noogie rights?

INCONCEIVABLE!

We are going to have to stick a pin in a map, set fire to something and carry on until the earth looks flat! -- RandyMac

I could teach you to how file a washer to make it worth a nickel but if you really want to make big bucks just take a penny and drill a hole in it and it becomes a washer and is worth a dime. -- Art Martin, Old-Time Logger
Chick!
Brigadier Recruit
Brigadier Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatte I don't do noogies....I'm not tall enough generally....I throw curses. Remember? Wahahahahahahah (evil laugh). I also pull arm and leg hairs if the need arises.

Madhatte
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chick! wrote:
I throw curses. Remember? Wahahahahahahah (evil laugh).

*shudder*

We are going to have to stick a pin in a map, set fire to something and carry on until the earth looks flat! -- RandyMac

I could teach you to how file a washer to make it worth a nickel but if you really want to make big bucks just take a penny and drill a hole in it and it becomes a washer and is worth a dime. -- Art Martin, Old-Time Logger
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't need an introduction to Chick! I spent only God knows how many SG watches with her as either my MMRUL or my CMO. That friendship is well and truly established. The hot redhead nurse on the otherhand I have not had the pleasure of meeting.

I might have over looked him on your list Chowda, but I'm pretty sure you would know Leedon as well.
Loupy Lobo
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody is trying to introduce you to Chick, TJ. We know that you know her, it's Chowda that may or may not remember her.
TeflonJon
Brigadier Rookie
Brigadier Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you given up on the game Chowda? Or just been otherwise occupied?

Oh and sigged:
Quote:
Industrial lubrication is my bitch. - Chick!
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeflonJon wrote:
Have you given up on the game Chowda? Or just been otherwise occupied?

Oh and sigged:
Quote:
Industrial lubrication is my bitch. - Chick!

Went to Toronto over the weekend. What a great, clean city. Cannucks are nice folk.

I'll probably try and give it a go later on this week. I'll come up with the list by tomorrow night for the next round and then beg for clues.

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Silliness and Forum Fun All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: