The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WoW! This was a great Rick Roll!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: WoW! This was a great Rick Roll! Reply with quote

It's apparently been used before and burned quite a bit of people so far.

Quote:
We're sick and tired of playing paladins in arenas. Me and my 2s team went against 10 teams in a row with a pally in it and we lost every game. I would try to heal and then BAMMM hammer of skill and I had no chance to even move before I would get killed. Even if I trinket the first hammer of skill I'd just get hit with repentance right after and then shatter comboed to death by the mage teammate. We aren't strangers to PvP either. S1 we got the challenger title and then S2 we got Merc Glad on our Lock/Druid team, it's just after the new patch ret pallies have no counter class. What am I supposed to do as resto to be able to stop ret pallies. With BoF FS doesn't help and you can stun us twice from a distance on completely different CDs and when you have a partner with other CCs it is even worse. What I would love to see the old Pre-BC days of the paladin come back. Remember the "World of Roguecraft" video, yeah, I'm talking about those days.

You have to see that you're OP with your over 9000!!! heals in arena too. It's frustrating to get the DPS to 3% and then BAM, he's back at 90% because your over 9000 crit heal on the warlock. of course we all
know that you have the best buffs in the game as well. I mean seriously, BoS and BoK are so OP that they in and of themselves can win you the game. Paladins are ruling pop charts and no one notices
the discrepancy of population. People complain about warriors and rogues all the time but no one seems to notice the fact that paladins are completely running train with no counter at all. The normal
rules of arena have changed from trying to burst pallies down because they simply can't be taken out with their massive amounts of armor. They only real way to stop a pally is to have someone with IA
and executioner so you can finally do some damage to them. I would also point out that while leveling I would get attacked by pallies all the time and after 10 or 15 seconds of beating on them and getting
so close to killing them they would just pop their bubble and heal all the way up. What am I supposed to be able to do against that? Pallies are the only class that you have to kill multiple times and you can't
do anything to stop them. Sure, Blizz gave priests mass dispel, but that's not until BC that they get it so until then, GL with pallies. Even if you get lucky and kill through them 3 times they bubble hearth.
I am just asking for a little fairness, is that so hard?

A person with an IQ of 72 could point out that I was talking about another toon that got the PvP title. If you weren't so
full of yourself you wouldn't look like a complete idiot as you armory the guy that is clearly freshly 70, but you wouldn't know to do that since you still wear a helmet to eat your cereal...you know nothing of the
commitments it takes to get an s2 title, and maybe if you spent a little more time in arena to clean up your own terribad gear you would know
what I am talking about. Sadly you're wasting your time posting on this thread looking like a complete idiot (someday you'll figure out what I'm talking about and why) while
I'm laughing my ass off at you and your ignorance. But, hey, maybe someday you'll get to the point that you have half of the
thinking capacity that I have attained and you won't be trolled all over the floor while everyone laughs at you. Let me show you one of the things that I am speaking
of:

You sir, are the failure, and yet the funniest part is that you still don't know why. Yet I know you will still come back and try to flame my gear/ratings and you still do not know what is happening to you. You
wouldn't look like such a fool if you'd take a minute to look at what the warrior posted on p1 but you are too lazy to figure out the message he is sending you. Sadly, when you look back you still won't
get what I'm talking about so I will spell it out for you:
This is me /facepalming you with a rickroll
From the first post until now I have been rickrolling you and yet you still show no sign of catching on. I am having trouble coming up with
any more clues to give to you to spell it out clearer, my best advice is for you to give up and find some
other post to go patrol because you are looking more and more like that
guy that doesn't understand even the most basic of things when they are spelled out to you.

I bolded and underlined the actual Rick Roll, which wasn't done in the post... tooo funny!

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.

Last edited by Mojobacca on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genius.
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your link, Mojo. That goes to a craigslist listing for a paintball gun.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of a monkey! I hijacked my own thread! Removed the link.

Quote:
DEATHFORCE: There are certainly crazy things you can do with this game, you can generate a world that is 3 times the size of earth before it starts having errors, although I dont know how long it would take to generate a world that large anyways lol

TRASSIN: I'm guessing about 21 days? Assuming you take a break every 7th day or so.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the OP wasn't bolded and underlined, then how did people figure this out? Is there some intuitive pattern to the spacing of the words?
Mojobacca
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first paragraph is difficult to catch, I admit I didn't catch it. The 3 paragraphs (seperate posts each) were formatted to make it a little more obvious.

This rick roll has apparently been used in a couple other posts, so some have seen it used before.

Quote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: