The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fringe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Movies/TV/Music/Books
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khimaira wrote:
I thought it was 01100110011101010110001101101011011010010110111001100111 awesome! I have barely been watching T.V. for the past 5 years, but somebody got me to watch this, and now I want more.

Took me a minute to decode that. What a 01110111011000010110100101110011011101000010000001101111011001100010000001110100011010010110110101100101

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....I think you mean 01110111011000010111001101110100011001010010000001101111011001100010000001110100011010010110110101100101.
chowda
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puns are so much funnier after you tell them and then people point out the part of your statement that you meant to be a pun but they didn't know that you know that you meant it to be a pun. Razz

"Don't like the anime so much....but this just looks....well....."holy shit awesome." Crush exhibiting his superb observational skills referring to this movie
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't mean it to be a pun. Puns are supposed to make sense.

Unless, for some odd, indiscernible reason, you were referring to Time Belt.
CrushFearSynth
Brigadier Survivor
Brigadier Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This series is basically White Wolf's World of Darkness game Technocracy, only from the perspective of Sleepers who are brushing against the barest hint of the reality they are living in. In fact, it's giving me tons of campaign ideas.

slight spoiler:
This episode was pretty good, except the MRI scene was totally ridiculous. If that happened, all the nickel and gold in your nose would burst out. They aren't that kind of magnetic wave, and the MRI magnet itself might kill your alternator but wouldn't cause your car to budge an inch.
khimaira
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to miss Fringe because of the damned debates?! This is horse poop!
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you guys enjoy this show as much as I do. Walter is one of my 3-4 favorite characters in a TV show ever.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very curious to see what craziness Walter gets into now that he's going to be living by himself on campus.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
khimaira
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude! Hypnosis and college chics! He's gonna be smiling more than he already does.
Trassin
Brigadier Legate
Brigadier Legate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khimaira wrote:
Dude! Hypnosis and college chics! He's gonna be smiling more than he already does.

Haha.
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. - Albert Einstein
"Raccoons oscillate at 50Hz in Europe." - FAWBOTS
"I'm not sure I'm up for orgy scrabble parties" - Female Friend
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the shit hits the fan next week and I can't wait.
"People really donít like to hear success explained away as luck ó especially successful people. As they age, and succeed, people feel their success was somehow inevitable. They donít want to acknowledge the role played by accident in their lives. There is a reason for this: the world does not want to acknowledge it either." -- Michael Lewis
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far Fringe has failed to dissapoint.
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it lost momentum mid season, but after it came back from its break the pacing has been very good.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely like how things are moving forward. The revelation with Olivia, as well as how what they did to her really will keep her fairly normal, just able to handle this stuff she's dealing with. I like how the pasts are intertwined.

I'll admit that I'd to learn more about the sort of experiments that Walter did with his son, since that was mentioned some time ago but never explored. Walter is still very awesome. And I can't wait for Leonard Nimoy to show up as his former lab assistant. His voice was very clear on the tape.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The longer this show goes the more I like...too bad there are whispers it won't survive for a season2.
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This weeks episode was interesting, with Olivia flashing between two different realities and being able to interact with both. I'd like to know what the point of divergence was with the alternate reality - what went differently there that led to what appeared to be the war breaking out early?

From the preview for the season finale it seemes that William Bell is trapped in some sort of dimension, and Olivia will visit and possibly set him free.

I'd really like to know what kind of arrangement Walter had with the observer, since as soon as he told Walter it was time to go, Walter didn't question it at all - merely seemed disappointed that this was all the time he got.
Izane Bricks
Brigadier
Brigadier

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walter is dead, this is the one from the other dimension. William is imprisoned in the alternate dimension, and the experiments being run are not test the abilities, but to use them against us.
Lotan
Brigadier Commando
Brigadier Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy who wrote the ROM I used on my phone for a long while had the theme from this show as the default ring tone. When my phone died I decided to go out and find it again because I liked it so much. If anyone is interested:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/54819733a37bcf28/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Glistam
I plead the Third
I plead the Third

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night's episode made me have a conversation with myself that went something like this:

Me: Nazi's.
Me: Nazi's?
Me: *sigh*
Me: Nazi's.
midget
Brigadier Veteran
Brigadier Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You like where the show is going so far this season Glistam?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> Movies/TV/Music/Books All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: