The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index The Blue Elephant Brigade
Games, Anime, Movies, Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selling my account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Selling my account Reply with quote

Hi guys since WAR is out now, I highly doubt I will ever play WoW again and I was looking into selling my account. I have been looking around at various website to see what kind of prices I can get and so far its been kind of interesting.

My account isnt really that special I have one 70 a BE paladin, with S1 and S2 gear, epic flying mount and some 9 other t4 epics I have sitting in my bags.

Toonstorm offered me about 150 dollars (I have heard some bad things about them)

GAMEWAR offered 95 dollars (the only plus for them is that they are an actual US based company)

Anyways I was wondering if anyone else has sold their account, and would suggest a good place to go.

Thanks Smile
Deathforce
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can lock or delete this now my account went bye bye Very Happy
Mongolio
Brigadier Elite
Brigadier Elite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gruts on your 71st post!

We can just let the post sink to the bottom.
Core meltdown (commonly known as a meltdown) is an accident scenario in nuclear reactors, and is one of the possible modes of failure for light water reactors, during which the reactor pile turns into a pile of reactor.
---RationalWiki

If Jesus had existed, his DNA would have been 99% similar to that of a chimpanzee. Or you. You're 99% Jesus.
-- RationalWiki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Blue Elephant Brigade Forum Index -> WoW - World of Warcraft All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: